On this page, You may get all the details about the NHM Bihar CHO Vacancy 2021 like eligibility criteria, Selection Process, Age Limit, Application Fees, and important dates. The State Health and Welfare Ministry is much aware of the people of its state. National Health Mission Bihar has introduced 859 vacancies of Community Health Officer(CHO) for the job seekers and unemployed candidates who were looking for a good opportunity in the medical government sector. NHM CHO is a 6 monthly certificate course in Community Health.
Freshers and experienced candidates both can apply for the post. It is a golden chance for every eligible candidate to grab the opportunity and can easily upgrade the resume. NHM CHO Bihar is an initiative taken by the state to update the Nursing sector in the medical line.
Details like education qualification, age limit, application fee, steps to apply for the post and more details related to the post of NHM CHO Bihar have been mentioned in an elaborate manner. Read the article carefully.
Eligibility criteria for NHM CHO Bihar 2021
To fulfill the eligibility criteria, a candidate has to go through a small checklist of education qualification, age limit, etc. So for the assistance of candidates, the article is providing all the details related to the post of NHM CHO Bihar.
Education Qualification required for NHM CO Bihar 2021
- A candidate can be a fresher of GNM/B.Sc.in Nursing, General Nurse and Midwifery (GNM) from a recognised Instituteor University/Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognised University/ Institution)
- A candidate working as a regular staff nurse, GNM/B.Sc. Nursing under Govt. of Bihar OR
- A candidate working as a contractual staff Nurse/GNM/B.Sc. Nursing under NHM/Govt. of Bihar
Age Limit as per NHM CHO Bihar rules
Minimum age as rules – 21 years
The criteria of maximum age is given below for each category:
- Unreserved/ EWS: 42 years.
- Unreserved/EWS (Female): 45 years.
- BC/MBC(male and female): 45 Years.
- SC/ST(male and female): 47 years.
For other details,consult the official notification.
How to apply for the post of NHM CHO Bihar 2021?
Candidate has to apply through online mode online.
- Visit the official website www.statehealthsocietybihar.org.
- Click on careers.
- Find the notification link pf NHM community health officer 2021.
- Click on it and read the notification carefully.
- After that, register to create a login Id and password.
- After logging in, fill the application form with the required details.
- Upload the scanned image and signature.
- Recheck the form before submitting it.
- Pay the application fee online mode.
- PDF format of the form will be generated.
- Save it and take the printout for future use.
Important Links are here
OFFICIAl Website Link – click here
- Date of Online Application and Fee – 15 January 2021
- Last Date of Submitting Online Application and Fee – 04 February 2021
- Admit card date – will be notified soon.
- Exam date – will be notified soon
Frequently Asked questions
Q. What is the application fee for NHM CHO Bihar 2021?
Ans. Application fee has been given as per categories:
- UR, BC, MBC & EWS – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST, Female & other reserved candidates of all categories – Rs. 250/-
Q. What is the salary of NHM CHO 2021?
Ans. The basic salary is expected to be Rs. 25000/- per month.
प्रश्न: एनएचएम Bihar सीएचओ भर्ती 2021 के पद के लिए आवेदन कैसे करें?उत्तर: ऊपर की प्रक्रिया देखें