To take care of millions of people in Maharashtra, National Health Mission has announced the vacancies of Community Health Mission(CHO) 2021. Maharashtra is a big state with the highest population in the country. The state needs much attention towards health and care. To keep it in mind NHM is out with the recruitment of NHM CHO Maharashtra 2021. With a number of vacancies going to fill the vacant seats of 2900 (expected) eligible and interested candidates. Desired candidates can apply for the post of NHM CHO Maharashtra 2021 before the last date without delay.
Details related to NHM CHO Maharashtra 2021 have been mentioned below in the article. Go through the article thoroughly to know about eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee, steps to fill the form and other details related to the post have been shared below.
Eligibility Criteria of NHM CHO Maharashtra 2021
To fulfill the eligibility criteria a candidate has to first check the mentioned points. To apply for any post a candidate has to initially fulfill the requirements of the posts.
Education Qualification NHM CHO Maharashtra 2021
- Candidate must have the degree or diploma of General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM),
- B.sc in Nursing /Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurvedic Medicine/ Unani Medicine/ Nursing from a recognized university registered in Maharashtra Council of Indian Medicine/Maharashtra Nursing council.
- Candidates must have registered under ‘Maharashtra Nursing Council’
Age Limit for NHM CHO Maharashtra 2021
- Minimum age to apply -18 years
- Maximum age to apply in open category- 38 years
- Maximum age to in reserved category – 43 years
Norms of upper age limit is as rules mentioned in official notification of official website of NHM Maharashtra.
How to apply for NHM CHO Recruitment Maharashtra?
- Visit the official website of NHM Maharashtra 2021.
- The candidate has to register to login into the website.
- Before logging in, read the official notification of the post carefully.
- Login through ID and Password.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Before moving to the next step check the form carefully.
- Now, pay the application fee amount in the next step.
- PDF format of the form will be generated.
- Save it for future use.
Important Links are Here
Official website – Click Here
Important dates of NHM CHO Maharashtra 2021
- Date of notification: will be updated soon
- Starting Date for Online Application: Will be updated soon
- Last Date for Online Application: Will be updated soon
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the application fee for NHM CHO Maharashtra 2021?
Ans. The application fee for NHM CHO Maharashtra 20210 is:
For General Candidates – Rs. 500/-
For Reserved Candidates – Rs. 350/-
Q. What is the salary package of the post-NHM CHO Maharashtra 2021?
Ans. During the training period, the candidate will get Rs 10000/- and after the appointment, the candidate will get Rs. 25000 as expected.