Namaskar, there is some information that has been released all the way by the Delhi State Health Mission Recruitment. Like every year, the department has released notifications and invited applications for the post of ANM and GNM. This year the application procedure will be online. Aspirants must note down the official website of the government health.delhigovt.nic.in. Check more details on NHM Delhi ANM GNM Recruitment 2021 here in the below sections.
The news will interest all the candidates who are busy looking for government jobs. The deserving candidates, prepare yourself for the same and check the article for all the details related to age criteria, suitability, pay scale, the process to get selected, dates, a number of vacancies, etc.
A wonderful opportunity is on its way for the people of Delhi ready to go in the field of medicine. Avail the best to get the best.
|Post||Number of Vacancies|
Age of the candidate is the criteria to get selected.
- Minimum age 18 years
- Maximum Age 32 years
The aspirant must have completed their Class 12 with at least 55 percent marks.
The aspirant should be well versed with computers.
The candidate must be a citizen of India and resident of Delhi.
Candidates have to a minimum amount of application fee while filling in the application form. The fee has to be paid online. There are various methods provided.
Delhi Department starts with a salary of Rs 9840 per month and it gets upgraded accordingly. Delhi government also provides other perks and benefits.
Documents are compulsory in order to get the job and fill the form. Keep all the documents with you for a smooth application. The documents required are as follows-
- Aadhar card/ pan card/ voter id/ driving licence
- Education Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Employment registration Certificate
- Passport size photo
The process of selection is divided into different stages.
- Firstly, a candidate has to give a written examination. Examination is conducted offline.
- Secondly, of the candidate clears the written examination, he or she is called for an interview.
- After that the candidate has to undergo a medical fitness test.
- All the documents provided by the candidate are verified at the end.
The examination questions and paper are taken in two languages- Hindi and English.
This will be a written examination.
Section A of the paper will consist of questions from General Awareness, General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability, Arithmetic and Numerical Ability, Hindi Language and Comprehension, and English Language and Comprehension.
- Section B will consist of questions from the subjects related to Nursing.
- There will be a total of 200 MCQs worth 200 marks.
- Every correct answer is given one mark.
- There will be a 0.25 mark deduction for the wrong answer.
HOW CAN I APPLY?
A candidate has to fill in the application form online through the official website
- Candidate has to visit the official website of the government health.delhigovt.nic.in
- Click on the ANM GNM 2021 vacancy link.
- There will be a notification link according to the post.
- Candidates need to enter all the required and relevant details.
- Keep all the documents ready and upload the documents when asked for.
- Must check all the details.
- Hit the Submit button.
- Remember to take a print of the application form for future reference.
After filling the application form, candidates have to prepare for the examination and give their best.
We hope that the article provided all the relevant information and details. Keep yourself updated with more posts.
प्रश्न: एनएचएम Delhi एएनएम भर्ती 2021 के पद के लिए आवेदन कैसे करें?उत्तर: ऊपर की प्रक्रिया देखें