Hello, all the citizens living in the capital and heart of India, Delhi. Delhi has its charm and beauty. All the Delhi people the article brings in some special news for you, especially for the ones hunting for government employment in the medical sector. More details regarding the NHM Delhi CHO Recruitment 2021 are given below.
Delhi State Health Mission has invited applications for the position of Community Health Officer for the year 2021. The applications this year will be entertained through the online process. The official website of Delhi State Health Mission is
Who is CHO?
As a part of Ayushman Bharat, the Community Health Officers (CHOs) are a new cadre of non-physician health workers. CHO’s will play a critical role in the provision of an expanded range of essential packages of services as a part of Comprehensive Primary Health Care.
This is the direct link to apply for the post. All other relevant information is provided in the article. Candidates can find information about the eligibility criteria, age limit, salaries, application fee, selection process, and steps to fill in the application.
Candidates must hurry as the last date is approaching.
|Dates to fill in the form||February 5, 2021|
|Last Date||March 1, 2021|
|Examination date||Releasing soon|
|Admit Card Date||Releasing soon|
The minimum age limit for the candidate to apply is 21 years. The maximum age limit is 35 years.
The relaxation in the age limit is as follows
To apply for the position of Community Health Officer an application must be a graduate in Nursing from a recognized university.
An application fee is charged from the candidates while filling the application form. The amount will be released on the official website.
Applicants need to pay the fee online.
Salary for the position of Community Health Officer starts from Rs.25000 per month.
The candidates have to prepare for the written exam after applying online. The detailed Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the same can be downloaded from the website.
- Written Test
- All the candidates who are selected in the written examination will further be called for an interview.
- Candidates need to pass the medical fitness test.
- All the documents will be verified thereafter.
Documentation is a very important step that a candidate needs to take care of. All the documents should be kept ready before filling the application form. Given below is the list of documents to be submitted.
- Education Certificate
- Photo identity proof like Aadhar card, driving license, voter ID
- Certificate of Date of Birth
- Residence Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photograph
All the documents should be maintained properly by the candidates.
The Application Process has been kept online so that many aspirants can apply easily.
Steps as to how the fill the application form have been discussed below.
- Log in to the official website of the government www.health.delhigovt.nic.in
- After that one needs to click on the registration link.
- As the link opens, fill in the application form.
- Once the form is submitted, the candidate gets a registration ID and password through SMS on the registered mobile number.
- Now the candidate has to click on Apply Now tab.
- Fill in all the educational and personal details carefully.
- Upload the photograph and signature as asked for.
- Recheck all the details. Click on Submit button.
- The form is filled and does remember to take a printout of the form.
Without clear information, the application becomes difficult. But no need to worry as we will keep updating you with more details about the same.
प्रश्न: एनएचएम Delhi सीएचओ भर्ती के लिए आवेदन कहाँ करें?उत्तर: एनएचएम की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर