Namaste to all the dear candidates and aspirants. With your hard work, we are sure that you will get your Desired Job. For all those candidates of GOA working 24*7, we have some very interesting news. National Health Mission of Goa has released a notification for various job vacancies for 2021. All the candidates who are aspiring to go into the medical field should get set ready to go. More details on NHM Goa Recruitment 2021/ Goa Staff Nurse ANM Recruitment can be checked here below in this post.
The notification will be released soon by the Directorate of Health Services, Goa for posts like staff nurse, ANM, GNM etc. Candidates must know that all the applications are to be filed online through the website www.dhsgoa.gov.in For all the information related to the selection process, the suitability of the candidate, age limit go through the whole article and make the process easy.
A total number of posts and dates are to be updated soon.
DATES will soon be updated on the official website. They are to be announced soon.
AGE CRITERIA- The age limit for any government job is according to the rules and regulations.
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||35 years|
SALARY for Goa Staff Nurse, ANM, GNM
The government provides a good pay scale with other benefits too. Salary varies according to the post. Salary starts from Rs. 20000 per month and goes to Rs.45000 per month.
Candidates must be a B.Sc graduate to fill in the application. B.Sc in nursing from a recognized university is the minimum qualification for any post.
A fee is charged from the applicant to fill in the form. It is to be paid online while filling in the application form. The fee is different for each category which is discussed in the table below.
|Physically Handicapped/ Female||Rs.100|
PROCESS OF SELECTION for Goa ANM, GNM & Staff Nurse
Candidates are selected through a pre-fixed procedure. The procedure for selection is given below.
- Firstly, the candidate needs to clear a written examination which consists of three subjects. Fundamentals of Nursing, basics of English and General Knowledge.
- Once the written examination has been cleared, the next part comes the efficiency test.
- After that documents are verified thoroughly.
- The last part of the procedure is an interview.
Candidate is ready to go as he or she passes the interview.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS
Candidates must maintain their DOCUMENTS properly in order to avoid hassles in the future. A complete list of documents is provided as follows-
- A photo identity proof
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of the signature
- Residence Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Education Certificate
- Mark sheet of class 10 and 12
HOW TO FILL THE FORM?
All the steps to fill the form are provided below. Aspirants are requested to read it carefully.
- First, log in to the official government website www.dhsgoa.gov.in
- The home page will open. Select the link to the recruitment 2021 in the notification section.
- Click on the Active link of Directorate of Health Services Goa
- Fill in all the details asked for.
- The next step is the payment of the application fee.
- Once the payment is made the candidate is required to submit the form.
- Keep a hard copy with you.
We will be updating more information on dates and it can be checked through the website also.
GENERALLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q1. What is the official website of the government?
Ans. The official website for r Government is www.dhsgoa.gov.in
Q2. Are the applications to be filled online?
Ans. Yes, to make the process easy only online applications will be accepted.
Q3. How much does the government pay for Staff Nurse, ANM, GNM?
Ans. Payscale depends on the post. However, the pay scale starts from Rs 20000 and goes beyond.
प्रश्न: NHM Goa CHO भर्ती के लिए कोन अप्लाई कर सकता है ?उत्तर: वो सभी उम्मीदवार जो सभी पात्रता मापदण्डों को पूरा करते है इसके लिए आवेदन कर सकते है।