This article is all about the NHM Gujarat CHO Vacancy 2021 and included all the information like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Age Limit, Form Fees and Important Dates. National Health Mission of Gujarat has released an announcement of the recruitment of Community Health Officer 2021 with a number of vacancies. After a terrifying situation of the pandemic, the announcement of vacancies in the government medical sector is a breath of relief to many job seekers. NHM CHO of Gujarat 2021 is a great opportunity for the desired and eligible candidates of the medical sector. The announcement of NHM CHO Gujarat 2021 recruitment has brought cheer to the faces of aspirants looking for a good chance in the Medical government sector.
NHM Gujarat CHO recruitment 2021 is here with full details related to the job. Details like eligibility criteria, age limit, important dates, steps to apply, and other details related to the job have been described in this article. For further details and instructions, candidates have to read the article carefully.
Eligibility criteria for NHM CHO Gujarat Recruitment
Before applying for any post, a candidate must check the eligibility criteria of the required and mentioned post. It is the most important part before applying for any post.
Education Qualification required for NHM CHO Gujarat Bharti
- Candidates must have passed General Nursing and Midwifery(GNM), B.Sc (Community Health, Nursing, Ayurveda Practitioner), BAMS must be a graduate from a recognized university/board/institution registered under Indian Nursing Council
- Candidates must have registration under “Gujarat Nursing Council”.
Age limit for NHM Gujarat CHO Recruitment 2021
Minimum age required to apply for the post is 18 years and a candidate must not exceed from the age of 45 years.
- The upper age relaxation is provided as per the rules mentioned in NHM Gujarat.
- Note: The candidate should be fluent enough with regional dialects and local languages.
How to apply for the post of NHM CHO Gujarat Vacancy?
Steps to apply for the mentioned post.
- Visit the official website. The link to the official website has been given below.
- In the column of latest news, click on the notification of Community Health Officer 2021.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Now, move to the link to apply online to fill the application form.
- Candidate has to register first, login-id and password will be generated.
- Login, and fill the application form with all details.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Before moving to the next step check the form carefully.
- Now, pay the application fee amount in the next step.
- PDF format of form will be generated.
- Save it for future use.
Important dates of NHM CHO Gujarat 2021
|Date of notification||will be updated soon|
|Starting Date for Online Application||will be updated soon|
|Last Date for Online Application||will be updated soon|
Important Links are here
Official Website click here
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the selection process of NHM CHO Gujarat 2021?
Ans. Selection process is based on written examination,document verification, merit list and interview. For other details consult the official notification.
Q. What is the pay scale of NHM CMO Gujarat 2021?
Ans. Pay scale is expected to be Rs.20200 of NHM CHO Gujarat.
Q. What is the application fee of the application form of NHM CMO Gujarat 2021?
Ans. The application fee will be soon updated on the official website in the official notification.