National Health Mission (NHM) Haryana CHO Admit Card 2021 has uploaded the admit card on the official website after announcing the date of examination i.e 28th February 2021. Admit card is a document that allows a candidate to get entry into the examination hall. As admit cards contain the candidate’s photograph, the candidate’s signature, etc. Candidates can download the NHM Haryana CHO Admit Card 2021 from the official website of NHM Haryana. Candidates who were successful in applying for the post without delay are now eligible to appear for the examination and would have been waiting for the admit card of NHM CHO 2021 to be released.
The article will help the candidates to reach the admit card of NHM CHO Exam 2021 easily. Scroll down and check all the details on it.
How to download the admit card of NHM CHO Exam Admit Card 2021?
Here is all the step-by-step process that you need to follow at the official in order to download the admit card from the official website. The direct link is also listed below for your referencer.
- First of all, open the home page of the official website at www.nrhmharyana.gov.in or directly through the official link given below.
- Next, click on the career link on that page.
- Then, you can get the links to download the NHM Haryana CHO Call Letter 2021.
- Click on that link and enter the login details like application number, Date of Birth. etc.
- Click on the submit button and get the NHM Haryana CHO Hall Ticket 2021.
- Save it and take the printout for further use.
Details present on Admit Card 2021
Candidates must check all the details from the admit card once it’s downloaded from the official website. In Case you found any mismatch then please contact the department helpline as soon as possible.
- Candidate’s name
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the exam
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the exam
- Invigilator’s Signature space
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Category of the Contender
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Invigilator
With admit card, the candidate has to carry one original Id Proof, 2 passport size photographs, a printout of challan on the safer side.
Candidates have to get the admit card from the official website itself. No personal call will be given in any respective.
Exam pattern of NHM CHO Haryana 2021
Duration of examination -120 minutes
Frequently asked questions
Q: What is NHM Haryana CHO Exam date?Ans: 28th February
Q. What is the NHM Haryana CHO Posts Salary?
A. The salary for NHM Haryana MLHP cum CHO Posts Salary is Rs. 25,000/- per month.
Q. What is the Age Limit in NHM Haryana CHO?
A. The age limit for the NHM Haryana CHO is 18 to 42 Years.