Good news for the candidates seeking a job in the medical government sector. National Health Mission is glad to announce the vacancy of NHM CHO Karnataka 2021. After a long time and the situation of the pandemic, the wait is over to apply for the NHM Karnataka CHO Recruitment 2021. Details related to the Community Health Officer of National Health Mission 2021 are available on the official website. Candidates can quickly visit the website and apply for the post of NHM CHO Karnataka 2021.
It is a health and welfare mission along with providing the jobs to desired and interested candidates of the youth. The article will help the candidates to know more about the post of NHM CHO Karnataka 2021 like eligibility criteria, education qualification, age limit, how to apply step by step process, and other details too.
Eligibility Criteria for NHM Karnataka CHO Recruitment 2021
The main concern of the candidate is the eligibility criteria. Without clearing the eligibility criteria of any post, a candidate can’t move further to apply for the post. We are here to clear the doubts of a candidate with each and every detail.
Education Qualification NHM CHO Karnataka 2021
- Candidates must have passed General Nursing and Midwifery(GNM), B.Sc (Community Health, Nursing, Ayurveda Practitioner), BAMS must be a graduate from a recognized university/board/institution registered under Indian Nursing Council
- Candidates must have registration under “Karnataka Nursing Council”.
Age Limit Criteria NHM CHO Karnataka 2021
- Candidates must have completed the minimum age of 18 years but not more than the maximum age of 45 years.
- Age relaxation according to categories is mentioned in the official notification on the official website of NHM Karnataka.
How to apply for the post of NHM CHO Karnataka 2021?
Candidates can follow the below steps and apply for the Karnataka NHM CHO Vacancy 2021 online at the official Webiste. Direct links to visit the official Website are listed below.
- Visit the official website of the NHM CHO Karnataka. The official link is given below
- On the homepage, updated news with links have been shown.
- Select the link of NHM CHO notification 2021.
- Read the notification carefully.
- The candidate has to register to login into the website.
- Login through Id and password after reading the notification.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Before moving to the next step check the form carefully.
- Now, pay the application fee amount in the next step.
- PDF format of the form will be generated
- Save the format for future use.
Important Links are Here
Visit the Official website – Click here
Important dates for NHM CHO Karnataka 2021
|Date of Official Advertisement||Will be announced soon|
|Date of online application starts||Will be announced soon|
|Last date to apply online||Will be announced soon|
|Date of admit card and exam date||Will be announced soon|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the pay scale of NHM CHO Karnataka 2021?
Ans. After the appointment, the candidate will get Rs. 25000/- per month
Q. What is the application fee for the post?
Ans. The application fee for the application form will be updated soon on the official website in official notification.
Q. What is the selection process of NHM CHO Rajasthan 2021?
Ans. The selection is based on a written exam and interview. The dates of both will be updated soon.
Q: Who can apply for NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2021?Answer: All the candidates who fulfill all the eligibility criteria can apply for it.