Hello folks!! We are back with some more good news for all the aspiring candidates of NAGALAND state. Our very dear and happy candidates searching for government employees an opportunity is just here. National Health Mission of Nagaland had released a notification for various vacancies in the field of medicine for the year 2021. As the applications will be filed online, candidates should prepare themselves beforehand. Details regarding NHM Nagaland Staff Nurse CHO ANM Recruitment 2021 are here.
This article will provide all the necessary information and details required for NHM RECRUITMENT 2021. Recruitment is open for various positions such as ANM, GNM, Staff Nurse, Community Health Officer, Medical Officer. The official website for the online procedure is www.nhmnagaland.in
All the information will be uploaded on the website.
The candidate has to be a permanent citizen of India and s domicile of Nagaland state.
The minimum age limit to apply for any post has been kept to 18 years and maximum being 35 years. The relaxation in age limit depends on the category of the candidate
Educational qualification is the main criteria for selection. For each post, educational qualification is different.
- Staff Nurse- Candidate must have acquired a degree in B.Sc Nursing from a recognized university.
- Community Health officer- Candidate must have a B.Sc degree in Nursing from a recognized university.
- Medical officer- Candidate must have an MBBS degree from a recognized university with a permanent registration certificate.
- ANM- Candidates must have passed Class 12 with ANM and should have a permanent registration certificate.
- Pharmacist- Candidate must have a degree in Pharmacy from a recognized university.
Government jobs pay well. Salaries depend on the position and will soon be released on the website.
The application fee is paid online while filling in the application form. Charges are different according to the categories.
Verification of documents is a strict process. Candidates must maintain a copy of all the necessary documents. The list of documents is provided below-
- Aadhar card/ pan card/ voter id/ driving licence
- Education Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Employment registration certificate
- Passport size photo
PROCEDURE OF SELECTION
SELECTION of candidates is done in different stages. To get selected for the post of lab technician, staff nurse, ANM, or any first the written examination has to be cleared. After that, the eligible candidate has to go for an interview.
To fill in the application form aspirants need to go to the official website. Here are the steps which one can fill in to fill in the form easily.
STEPS TO FILL THE FORM
- Login to the official website of the National Health Mission Recruitment which is www.nhmnagaland.in
- After that one needs to click on the registration link.
- As the link opens, fill in the application form.
- Once the form is submitted, candidate gets a registration ID and password through SMS on the registered mobile number.
- Now candidate has to click on Apply Now tab.
- Fill in all the educational and personal details carefully.
- Fill in the preference of location.
- Upload the photograph and signature as asked for.
- Recheck all the details. Click on Submit button.
- Form is filled and do remember to take a printout of the form.
Candidates are requested to fill in the application form carefully before the last date which will be announced soon.
The post will be updated soon as more information is released on the website. Best of luck to all the readers and deserving candidates.
प्रश्न: क्या NHM Nagaland CHO भर्ती का नोटिफिकेशन जारी कर दिया गया है?उत्तर: अभी तक नहीं पर जल्द ही आने वाले दिनों में जारी ही होने वाला है।