A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY!! For all the aspirants who are getting ready to serve the country by risking their lives, there is great news long-awaited. For the deserving candidates from the state of Odisha Health and Family Welfare Department has announced recruitments for the year 2021 for ANM and GNM position. More details on NHM Odisha ANM GNM 2021 are given here below.
Here below in this article, we have collected all the necessary information to make your application process move easily and get the best jobs.
Odisha Health and Family Welfare Department have made the procedure online so that maximum candidates can apply from their home.
Applicants who want to get selected for the ANM and GNM which is also known as the Auxiliary nurse and midwifery and GNM also known for General Nurse Midwifery are advised to read the full article.
Applicants, the official website of the Odisha Government is http://rayagada.nic.in
Total number of vacancies will be released and updated soon.
The long wait will be over now as the Dates to fill in the application form will be announced soon. A request to fill the form as soon as possible through the website.
- Starting Date – Coming soon
- Last Date – Coming soon
The age of the candidate is an important factor for any government job. The minimum age limit decided by the government is 21 years and the maximum goes to 32 years to provide with best and efficient workers to the citizens.
However, the relaxation in age depends on the rules and regulations of the government.
Have passed +2 in any stream under Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or equivalent and passed Health Worker Female (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery) Training Course conducted by the Odisha State Nursing and Midwives Board or passed out from INC (Indian Nursing Council) approved institutions either Govt. or private and having Odisha Nursing & Midwives Council Registration.
Government employment pays well with other perks and benefits also.
- Minimum Pay Rs.9000
- Basis of Selection
A candidate has to go through various stages in order to get the job.
- Firstly, the candidate needs to clear a written examination which consists of three subjects. Fundamentals of Nursing, basics of English and General Knowledge.
- Once the written examination has been cleared, the next part comes the efficiency test.
- After that documents are verified thoroughly.
- The last part of the procedure is an interview.
Candidate is ready to go as he or she passes the interview.
Documentation is a very important step that a candidate needs to take care of. All the documents should be kept ready before filling the application form. Given below is the list of documents to be submitted.
- Education Certificate
- Photo identity proof like Aadhar card, driving license, voter ID
- Certificate of Date of Birth
- Residence Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photograph
All the documents should be maintained properly by the candidates.
Paper 1-Exam Pattern: 100 Marks
- English Language
- Odia Language
- General Studies
Paper 2- Technical Exam 100 marks
- First of All, Visit the Official Website of Odisha Health Department http://rayagada.nic.in
- At the Home Page Select the Link of Recruitment in the Notification Section
- From there Choose One Particular Active Link of Department of Health and Family Welfare Odisha ANM GNM Recruitment Notification & Online Forms
- Fill in All Required Details here and Pay Application Form Fee 5. Submit all provided details and Once again confirm Your Details
- Take a hard copy print out to use later
We hope all the information provided was helpful. We will keep you updated with more articles. Best of luck to all the deserving candidates.
Q: How is the last date of NHM ANM Odisha Recruitment Application?Ans: Update soon
Q: What is the age limit for Odisha GNM Vacancy?Ans: will be Updated soon with the official notification