With our posts and articles, every deserving candidate will get information about the government recruitments. For all the aspiring candidates of ODISHA busy job hunting, there is exciting news that can really make you smile. For all those searching for government jobs, ODISHA NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION has released a notification for jobs in the medical sector. Scroll down to get more details on the NHM Odisha Recruitment 2021.
This article will give you all the details about the NHM RECRUITMENT 2021. All the necessary details such as educational qualification, age criteria, pay scale, the process to apply have been covered in the article to make the process swift for the deserving candidates. The government has released a notification for various posts like staff nurse, ANM, and consultants. All the suitable candidates are required to apply online through the official website of the government nrhmorissa.gov.in/
Reading this post carefully will be very helpful. Below are all the details furnished together.
DATES to fill in the application form will be updated soon on the website.
The age of the candidate is an important factor for any government job. The minimum age limit decided by the government is 21 years and the maximum goes to 38 years to provide with best and efficient workers to the citizens.
The education of the candidate decides the suitability. Any candidate applying must be a graduate, B.sc in Nursing, or M.sc in nursing from a recognized university.
However, candidates with a diploma certificate in integrated community health can also apply.
Government employment pays well with other perks and benefits also.
- Minimum Pay Rs.20000
- Maximum Pay Rs. 35000
- The payor the salary is different for each position.
BASIS OF SELECTION
A candidate has to go through various stages in order to get the job.
- Firstly, the candidate needs to clear a written examination which consists of three subjects. Fundamentals of Nursing, basics of English and General Knowledge.
- Once the written examination has been cleared, the next part comes the efficiency test.
- After that documents are verified thoroughly.
- The last part of the procedure is an interview.
Candidate is ready to go as he or she passes the interview.
Documentation is a very important step that a candidate needs to take care of. All the documents should be kept ready before filling the application form. Given below is the list of documents to be submitted.
- Education Certificate
- Photo identity proof like Aadhar card, driving license, voter ID
- Certificate of Date of Birth
- Residence Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photograph
All the documents should be maintained properly by the candidates.
HOW CAN ONE APPLY
The Application Process has been kept online so that many aspirants can apply easily.
Steps as to how the fill the application form have been discussed below.
- Log in to the official website of the government nrhmorissa.gov.in/
- After that one needs to click on the registration link.
- As the link opens, fill in the application form.
- Once the form is submitted, the candidate gets a registration ID and password through SMS on the registered mobile number.
- Now the candidate has to click on Apply Now tab.
- Fill in all the educational and personal details carefully.
- Fill in the preference of location.
- Upload the photograph and signature as asked for.
- Recheck all the details. Click on Submit button.
- The form is filled and does remember to take a printout of the form.
The information in the article will surely be a great help for the deserving candidates. We will keep brushing up with more information.
Question: Has NHM Odisha Staff Nurse Recruitment Notification been released?Answer: Not yet but soon to be released in the coming days.