Welcome, all our readers. We hope you all are in good health and keeping safe. The post below is for the folks from colorful Punjab. We have some great news in hand which will surely bring a smile to their face. All the candidates looking for jobs as ANM GNM get ready. Department of Family and Health Welfare Punjab has invited applications for the post of Auxillary Nursing Midwifery and General Nursing Midwifery for the year 2022. Candidates can get more details on NHM Punjab ANM GNM Vacancy 2022 here in this post.
All the necessary information for the candidates related to the eligibility, age, salary, selection process, etc have been curated here. The government wants to provide maximum employment. Keeping that in mind a huge number of vacancies have been announced.
All the applications will be filled online through the official website http://www.nhm.punjab.gov.in/
Number of Vacancies For Punjab ANM GNM Vacancy 2022
A total number of vacancies have yet not been announced but government announces many vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Vacancies for ANM and GNM posts will be released in all the districts of Punjab.
Important Dates for NHM Punjab ANM GNM Vacancy 2022
|Starting Date for Apply Online||Announcing soon|
|Closing Date for Apply Online||Announcing soon|
|Written examination||Announcing soon|
Age Limit for NHM Punjab ANM GNM Vacancy 2022
The age limit according to the government norms has been decided. The candidate should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 37 years in order to get selected.
Eligibility Criteria for NHM Punjab ANM GNM Vacancy 2022
The eligibility of the candidate depends on their educational background.
A candidate must have passed Class 12 from a recognized board. If he or she is a graduate, B.Sc in Nursing can also apply.
Government employees are paid well. The pay structure is as follows-
- Minimum Pay Rs5200 per month
- Maximum Pay Rs. 20200 per month
The government will be releasing it soon through the official website.
Documents are mandatory in order to get the job and fill out the form. Keep all the documents with you for a smooth application. The documents required are as follows-
- Aadhar card/ pan card/ voter id/ driving licence
- Education Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Employment registration Certificate
- Passport size photo
The process of selection is divided into different stages.
- Firstly, a candidate has to give a written examination. The examination is conducted offline.
- Secondly, if the candidate clears the written examination, he or she is called for an interview.
- After that, the candidate has to undergo a medical fitness test.
- All the documents provided by the candidate are verified at the end.
Candidates are requested to prepare well in these subjects.
- General Awareness
- Current Events
- History and Polity
- Art and Culture
- Indian Constitution
- Science, etc
- General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Visual Memory
- Similarities and Differences
- Observation and Relationship
- Space Visualization, etc
- Arithmetical and Numerical Ability
- HCF and LCM
- Number System
- Decimals and Fractions
- Ratio and Proportion
- Statistics and Data Interpretation
- Percentage and Average
- Mensuration, etc
- Test of Hindi Language and Comprehension
- Sentence Structure
- Word Substitutions
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Test of English Language and Comprehension
- Sentence Structuring
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Understanding Passages
Subject-Based MCQs (MCQs based on Nursing and Midwife knowledge and skills)
A candidate has to fill in the application form online through the official website,
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the government www.pbhealth.gov.in
- Click on the ANM GNM 2022 vacancy link.
- There will be a notification link according to the post.
- Candidates need to enter all the required and relevant details.
- Keep all the documents ready and upload the documents when asked for.
- Must check all the details.
- Hit the Submit button.
- Remember to take a print of the application form for future reference.
Good wishes to all the suitable, hard-working, and deserving candidates. Keep yourself updated through our posts.
Questions and Answers
Team OID wants to inform all the candidates who are going to apply for this NHM Punjab ANM GNM Vacancy. Please cross-check all the details from the official notification as well. Details and links listed on this page are just for reference purposes only. If you want to know more regarding the NHM Punjab ANM GNM Recruitment, comment below.
Ans: Age-related details must be checked from the official notification issued by the Department. Age Relaxation would be provided as per govt rules.
उत्तर: सभी उम्मीदवार जो सभी पात्रता मानदंडों को पूरा करते हैं, वे इसके लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं।
उतर: भर्ती के लिए अप्लाई करने के लिए अधिकतम आयु 37 वर्ष है।
Team OID Advised all the Candidates to check all the details from the official notification as well. Details listed on this page are just for your reference purposes only and taken from other informative websites. In Case you have any kind of issues with the information listed here then please write us through comments. Team OID will get you back as soon as possible.