Welcome, all our readers. We hope you all are in good health and keeping safe. The post below is for the folks from colorful Punjab. We have some great news in hand which will surely bring a smile to their face. All the candidates looking for jobs as ANM GNM get ready. Department of Family and Health Welfare Punjab has invited applications for the post of Auxillary Nursing Midwifery and General Nursing Midwifery for the year 2021. Candidates can get more details on NHM Punjab ANM GNM Vacancy 2021 here in this post.
All the necessary information for the candidates related to the eligibility, age, salary, selection process, etc have been curated here. The government wants to provide maximum employment. Keeping that in mind a huge number of vacancies have been announced.
All the applications will be filled online through the official website www.pbhealth.gov.in
NUMBER OF POSTS
A total number of vacancies have yet not been announced but government announces many vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Vacancies for ANM and GNM posts will be released in all the districts of Punjab.
|Starting Date for Apply Online||Announcing soon|
|Closing Date for Apply Online||Announcing soon|
|Written examination||Announcing soon|
The age limit according to the government norms has been decided. The candidate should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 37 years in order to get selected.
The eligibility of the candidate depends on the educational background.
A candidate must have passed Class 12 from a recognized board. If he or she is a graduate, B.Sc in Nursing can also apply.
Government employees are paid well. Pay structure is as follows-
- Minimum Pay Rs5200 per month
- Maximum Pay Rs. 20200 per month
Government will be releasing soon through the official website.
Documents are mandatory in order to get the job and fill the form. Keep all the documents with you for a smooth application. The documents required are as follows-
- Aadhar card/ pan card/ voter id/ driving licence
- Education Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Employment registration Certificate
- Passport size photo
The process of selection is divided into different stages.
- Firstly, a candidate has to give a written examination. The examination is conducted offline.
- Secondly, if the candidate clears the written examination, he or she is called for an interview.
- After that, the candidate has to undergo a medical fitness test.
- All the documents provided by the candidate are verified at the end.
Candidates are requested to prepare well in these subjects.
- General Awareness
- Current Events
- History and Polity
- Art and Culture
- Indian Constitution
- Science, etc
- General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Visual Memory
- Similarities and Differences
- Observation and Relationship
- Space Visualization, etc
- Arithmetical and Numerical Ability
- HCF and LCM
- Number System
- Decimals and Fractions
- Ratio and Proportion
- Statistics and Data Interpretation
- Percentage and Average
- Mensuration, etc
- Test of Hindi Language and Comprehension
- Sentence Structure
- Word Substitutions
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Test of English Language and Comprehension
- Sentence Structuring
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Understanding Passages
Subject Based MCQs (MCQs based on Nursing and Midwife knowledge and skills)
A candidate has to fill in the application form online through the official website,
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the government www.pbhealth.gov.in
- Click on the ANM GNM 2021 vacancy link.
- There will be a notification link according to the post.
- Candidates need to enter all the required and relevant details.
- Keep all the documents ready and upload the documents when asked for.
- Must check all the details.
- Hit the Submit button.
- Remember to take a print of the application form for future reference.
Good wishes to all the suitable, hard working and deserving candidates. Keep yourself updated through our posts.
प्रश्न: NHM Punjab ANM भर्ती 2021 के लिए कौन आवेदन कर सकता है?उत्तर: सभी उम्मीदवार जो सभी पात्रता मानदंडों को पूरा करते हैं, वे इसके लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं।