Hello and sasriyakaal to all the folks of colorful Punjab. The article here has brought in some very good news for job seekers. A golden chance is awaiting m Read the whole article to avail the opportunity as soon as possible. Here, you can have more details on NHM Punjab CHO Recruitment 2021.
The candidates seeking government jobs in the field of medicine must know that National Health Mission Punjab has announced notification for recruitment this year for the position of Community Health Officer.
The candidates who are interested and deserving can apply for the same and all the relevant information related to the application is provided below. Eligibility, age limit, salary, the process of selection, application fee, and more details have been furnished altogether for the convenience of the aspirants.
The aspirants are requested to fill the applications online through the official website, nhm.punjab.gov.in
A various number of vacancies have been released for the position of Community Health Officer in different districts of Punjab.
Dates to Remember
- Start Date of Online Form August 2021
- Last Date August 2021
- Exam Date Sept 2021
- Result and Counselling Oct 2021
- Vacancies are expected to release in the last week of July 2021.
The age limit fixed according to the government norms is-
|General OBC||Maximum Age 35 years|
|SC/ ST||Maximum Age 40 years|
The minimum age for the candidate has been kept to 21 years.
- Candidates who want to fill CHO Jobs in Punjab 2021 application form must have passed B.Sc. in Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing or BAMS from a recognized university.
- Only those candidates can fill this form registered with Punjab Nursing Council.
- If you are pursuing your job and want to join the BFUHS NHM Punjab Bridge Course for CHO Job then you need to resign from your current job.
National Health Mission Punjab has kept the application fee to Rs. 590. It has to be paid online while filling in the form.
There are various methods to pay online. Candidates can choose to pay through debit card or UPI or credit card or net banking.
Pay for the position of Community Health Officer starts from Rs. 20000 and goes beyond.
Process of Selection
All the eligible candidates will have to undergo a procedure which includes
- A written examination,100 marks
- Efficiency test
- Verification of documents
- Interview round
NHM Punjab CHO Exam Pattern 2021 & Syllabus
Candidates must prepare for the Examination according to the syllabus.
Total Time Duration of Exam: – 150 Minutes
Documents are mandatory in order to get the job and fill the form. Keep all the documents with you for a smooth application. The documents required are as follows-
- Aadhar card/ pan card/ voter id/ driving licence
- Education Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Employment registration certificate
- Passport size photo
Steps to Apply
Only those candidates who come under the eligibility criteria can fill the application before the last date. Follow the below-given steps to fill the online form.
- Candidates visit the official website of NHM Punjab nhm.punjab.gov.in
- After that click on Apply Online Link in the notification section.
- Fill in all details carefully.
- Click the application form online after paying fees and uploading all documents.
- Print a hard copy of the application form for further use.
- All the best for further process.
Have a great day ahead and keep yourself updated with our posts and articles. All the best to the deserving candidates.
प्रश्न: NHM Punjab CHO भर्ती 2021 के लिए कौन आवेदन कर सकता है?उत्तर: सभी उम्मीदवार जो सभी पात्रता मानदंडों को पूरा करते हैं, वे इसके लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं।