This post will solve the issues of government job lovers. The Government of Rajasthan has invited applications for various posts in the medical field. The National Rural Health Mission of Rajasthan is going to announce the recruitment for various posts in the year 2022 to provide massive employment for Staff Nurses, ANMs, Lab Technicians, and Consultants. The dates are yet to be announced but here we are going to tell you about the necessary information and notifications before applying for this government recruitment. Candidates can get here detailed information about NHM Rajasthan Staff Nurse Vacancy 2022 like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Form Fees, and Important Dates and a List of Required documents to apply for this Bharti online.
NHM Rajasthan Staff Nurse Vacancy 2022 लिये फॉर्म ऑनलाइन भरे जायेंगे, इस पोस्ट में हमने आपकी मदद के लिये ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट का डायरेक्ट लिंक प्रदान किया है. http://www.rajswasthya.nic.in/। कृपया ध्यान दें कि आवेदन प्रक्रिया केवल ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट पर ही करे। कृपया unofficial वेबसाइटों वेबसाइट से बचें और unofficial वेबसाइट पर कोई भुगतान न करें। इस पोस्ट में नीचे हमने फॉर्म के लिए आवश्यक Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, required document, सैलरी आदि के बारे में बताया है. इसके बारे में अधिक अपडेट प्राप्त करने के लिए नीचे स्क्रॉल करें।
Important Date is Here
- Starting Date- Releasing soon.
- Last Date- Releasing Soon.
Age Limit for NHM Rajasthan Staff Nurse ANM GNM
The age limit is according to the rules and policies of the government. Relaxation in age will soon be announced.
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||35 years|
Eligibility Criteria for the NHM Rajasthan Staff Nurse ANM GNM Recruitment 2022
Eligibility depends on the educational qualification of the candidate. It varies according to the position.
- Staff Nurse- The candidate must be a B.Sc graduate in Nursing from a recognized university.
- GNM- For the post of General Nurse-Midwifery, candidates must have passed Class 10 from a recognized board and cleared the GNM course training. Aspirants must be registered in Rajasthan Nursing Council as B Grade Nurse.
- ANM-For the post of Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery, candidates must have passed Class 10 from a recognized board and cleared the ANM course training. Aspirants must be registered in Rajasthan Nursing Council as B Grade Nurse.
Please Note that Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Age Limit, and Important Dates must be checked from the official Websites notification as well. Details listed on this page are just for reference purposes only.
Candidates must be a citizen of India and domicile of Rajasthan with proper documentation.
All the government employees are paid well. The minimum SALARY starts from Rs.20000 depending on the position of the candidate. The pay scale increases according to the post of the candidate.
Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Candidates should be well versed with 3 SUBJECTS for the written examination.
- FUNDAMENTALS OF NURSING
- BASIC ENGLISH
- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
Fees for Application
The fee charged is separate for each category.
- General or OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 500.
- SC/ ST candidates have to pay Rs. 300
- Female/ physically challenged candidates are supposed to pay Rs. 250.
All the eligible candidates will have to undergo a procedure that includes
- A written examination,100 marks
- Efficiency test
- Verification of documents
- Interview round
Documents Required to fill NHM Rajasthan Staff Nurse ANM GNM Vacancy Form Online
Documents are mandatory in order to get the job and fill out the form. Keep all the documents with you for a smooth application. The documents required are as follows.
- Aadhar card/ pan card/ voter id/ driving licence
- Education Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Employment registration certificate
- Passport size photo
How to Apply for NHM Rajasthan Staff Nurse ANM GNM Vacancy 2022 Online?
We are there with the procedure to help you fill in the application form. These steps will help you. Below are steps that need to be followed at the official Website. A direct link is also provided below.
- Visit the official website of the Rajasthan Government, http://www.rajswasthya.nic.in/
- On the home page, click on the link of recruitment in the notification section.
- Click on the active link of NHM Rajasthan recruitment 2021.
- In the link which opens click on online forms.
- Aspirants need to fill in the application form carefully.
- The next procedure will be to pay the application fee.
- Recheck all the details.
- Submit your application form and take a printout for future reference.
Team OID has tried our best to list all the possible questions and answers on it. In case you still have any kind of queries in it then please write us through comments. We will get you back as soon as possible.
FAQs on NHM Rajasthan Staff Nurse ANM GNM Recruitment 2022
Here you can ask us anything about the NHMRajasthan ANM GNM Bharti via the comments. Our team will work on your queries and also try to respond to you as soon as possible.
Ans. ANM- Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery, GNM- General Nurse Midwifery.
Ans. The minimum age of the candidate has been kept to 21 years.
उत्तर: You can apply for NHM Rajasthan Staff Nurse Vacancy by visiting the official webs
Ans: All the candidates who fulfill the above-given criteria can apply for the recruitment.
Please note that the information listed on this page is just for your reference purposes only. Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Age limit, and Number of Vacancies are just for your reference and taken from the other informative Websites. So Please cross-check each and every detail from the official Website before taking any action on it.