The Nation Health Mission of Arunachal Pradesh has proclaimed the recruitments for various posts. It’s a good opportunity for medical students to grab this wonderful chance. This article will help the aspirants to know more and detailed information regarding the NHM Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2021. The National Health Mission keeps on introducing new programs for the welfare of people. To initiate the programs they even have to increase the size of their working force, that’s why hiring is there for the eligible and interested candidates. Candidates who are interested to apply for the NHM Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2021 for Staff Nurse CHO and ANM Vacancy should apply before the last date gets over. Visit the official website directly or a direct link to the official website has been given below. In the article, we will further discuss the eligibility criteria, selection process, etc. for the posts.
Recruitment for Nurse, Community Health Official(CHO), General Nursing and Midwifery(GNM), Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM), and Nursing Assistant posts have been announced by the National Health Mission, Arunachal Pradesh.
Details related to Each Post
NRHM Arunachal Pradesh Nurse Vacancy
- Qualification required for the post Nurse is M.sc( Nursing)/ B.sc (Nursing)/ Diploma in GNM.
- Age Limit – 18 to 45 years
- Expected salary- Rs. 20200
NRHM Arunachal Pradesh Community Health Officer (CHO) Vacancy
- Qualification required for the post of CHO
- For 6 months Certificate in Community Health Training – B.Sc. (Nursing) / Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) / GNM / BAMS.
- For Direct Recruitment for the position of CHO – B.Sc. (Nursing) with Integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health (CCH) / Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) with Integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health (CCH) by recognized Institute/ University by Indian Nursing Council or State Nursing Council
- Age limit- 18 -45 years
- Expected Salary –
NRHM Arunachal Pradesh Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery(ANM) Vacancy
The requirements of this may vary from college to college, but here we will help candidates to go through the general eligibility criteria of the post.
- Candidates who are applying for the post should be female.
- The age limit has been mentioned below.
- 55% marks are necessary for the candidate to secure in the qualifying exam.
- Age Limit- 18-65 years
- Expected salary- Update Soon
How to apply for these NRHM Arunachal Pradesh Vacancy online?
To apply for all these various posts, candidates must belong to a medical line or medical subject. Steps to apply for the post have been mentioned here.
- To apply for the post, candidates must visit the official website initially.
- The official link is shared below.
- On the main page, on the right corner of the page, first, click to skip to the main content.
- Then, on the home page, a column of advertisement is kept on moving. Find the required advertisement.
- Click on to fill the application form of the required post.
- Fill the form with your personal details, upload a photograph, signature, etc.
- Before submitting the form, check all the details properly.
- Click on submit, pay the required application fee of the post.
- Submit it, and don’t forget to take the printout of your application form for further use.
NRHM Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment Selection process
- Competency Test
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
NRHM Arunachal Pradesh Application fee
The application fee is always charged on the basis of categories i.e.reserved/ unreserved/ female etc. categories. For that details, the candidate has to check the official notification.
Important Dates for NRHM Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment Process
|Date of Notification||Update soon|
|Date of applying online||Update soon|
|Last to apply online||Update soon|
|Admit card/ exam dates||Update soon|
Important Links are here
Official website link – click here
Frequently Asked Questions
Most Possible and Frequently asked questions and answers on NHM Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment are listed here soon. In Case, you also have any kind of queries on it then please write us through comments. Team OID will get you back as soon as possible. So that, stay in touch with us for more new updates on NHM Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment.
Q. Is it necessary to carry all the original documents at the time of the interview?
Ans. Yes, it is very necessary to carry all the academic and non-academic documents at the time of the interview.
Q. Does the salary of each post vary?
Ans. Yes, the salary of each post varies.
Q: What is the age limit for NHM Arunachal Pradesh Staff Nurse CHO ANM Bharti?Ans: See above
प्रश्न: क्या NHM MP स्टाफ नर्स भर्ती का नोटिफिकेशन जारी कर दिया गया है?उत्तर: अभी तक नहीं पर जल्द ही आने वाले दिनों में जारी ही होने वाला है।
Kindly note that the above-listed details are taken from the other informative websites and just for your reference purposes only. In Case We miss anything to write above then please suggest us through comments, You may also ask us your queries.