As we know that Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan had released the Volunteer Results 2021. So now after the declaration of the result, candidates who have passed the examination are looking for document verification. We would like to info all those that the dates of NYKS Document Verification 2021 will be announced soon. Now, here we have provided some details on NYKS Document Verification 2021, which can be checked below.
|Beginning Date of APPLICATION PROCESS||February 5,2021|
|Last date||February 20,2021|
|Examination date||Updating soon|
|Date of Document Verification||Update Soon|
|Date of joining||April 1,2021|
Candidates must know that for any government procedure, the most important thing required is DOCUMENTS. Verification of documents is a procedure to which the government strictly adheres. All the documents must be maintained properly by the aspirant. The photocopy of documents should be made available when asked for. Proper documentation makes the process easy and swift.
The process of selection includes VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS. This is a very important step in the process. The process of selection is shared here below.
In order to get selected, a volunteer has to undergo a process. The procedure includes a written examination and an interview. Candidates must take the printout of their application form at the time of the interview with other necessary original documents and two passport size photographs if cleared the written examination.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS
- Hall Ticket/ Call Letter of the Skill Test
- Date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary School Examination certificate only will be accepted for determining the age.
- Educational Certificates, like; 12th Standard or equivalent certificate along with the mark sheet from a recognized board. Post Graduation/ Graduation degree whichever applicable along with the mark sheet from recognized board or University.
- SC/ST/OBC/Ex.S/PwD Certificates obtained within the stipulated period from competent authorities.
- Experience Certificate from your employer wherever applicable.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from your present employer, if you are a Central Government Civilian Employee and have claimed age relaxation.
- Complete Discharge Certificate & Pension Payment Order in support of your claim of being in the Ex-servicemen category, if applicable.
- Two passport size photographs
- Government-approved photo ID Proof(PAN Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Aadhar Card)
All the documents should be maintained in copies for a successful application.
POINTS TO NOTE
- Candidates who wish to be considered against reserved vacancies (SC/ST/OBC) must submit a requisite certificate from the competent authority at the time of Document Verification.
- Disabled defense personnel must have the Disability Certificate approved by the authority.
The eligibility criteria are also provided in the article for convenience. A candidate must have passed Class 10 in order to become a volunteer.
PREFERENCE IN SELECTION
- Candidates having higher educational qualifications, merit, and basic knowledge of computer applications.
- Candidates having a smart mobile phone and basic knowledge of operating different Apps.
- Members of NYKS affiliated youth clubs.
- Students who have enrolled themselves as regular students are not eligible.
- Participation of weaker sections such as the SC/ST community will be encouraged.
Our good wishes are always there with all the candidates. Apply as soon as possible. Keep all your documents ready. For more information keep reading our posts.