The Odisha Board will start the Exam registration process for all regular and private students at the board’s official website. If you are studying in Odisha Board 12th/HSC then you need to register for the examination at Board’s official website. Details can be found below as well in the official notification. Students should visit the board’s official website through below given link to avoid unofficial website.
Starting and Last Date for Odisha Board HSC/12th Exam Registration Process
Important dates are here for the HSC Exam registration process of Odisha Board. Dates must be verified at Board’s official website before taking any action.
|Odisha Board 12th/HSC Exam Application Form Starting Date||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Odisha Board 12th/HSC Online Exam Application Form||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Odisha Board 12th/HSC Online Exam Form with late fees||Update Soon|
Fees Structure for Odisha Board 12th/HSC Exams Registration Process
Students need to pay a fee for Exam registration. See below table for Odisha Board 12th class online exam application form.
|Odisha Board 12th/HSC Exam Form Fees||Update Soon|
|Exam form Fees for Odisha Board 12th/HSC Private Students||Update Soon|
|Odisha Board 12th/HSC Exam Form Fees After the Last Date||Update Soon|
Please Note: You need to visit Odisha Board’s official website by clicking on below link to should try to avoid unofficial website for payment for the exam registration process.
Where and How to Fill Odisha Board 12th/HSC Exam Application Form online?
Odisha Board HSC/12th Class Exams form only can be filled at the official website of Odisha Board. Guidelines on How to fill Odisha Board 12th/HSC Exams form online are listed below for the stundet’s help.
- Visit Odisha Board’s official website or click on this link.
- Here you need to find notification regarding the Exams registration process.
- In the notification, you may check details like last date and fee structure and other important details.
- Then you can click on the link for the application process.
- Here you have login with our user ID and Password.
- If you do not have ID and Password then you need to register yourself by clicking on register now button.
- Enter all required details carefully and upload all required documents.
- Pay fees and submit the form.
- Do not forget to take a printout for payment receipt and submitted form.
Click on below link to visit Odisha Board’s Official Website
Where to Ask Question on Odisha Board HSC Exams Application Process
Candidates may share Queries and queries here with us on this subject. Team OID will update your question below with the best answer. You should have a look at the below-listed questions and answers on the same that may also help you out.
Question Asked by visitors will be posted here with the best answer or visitors may be communicated through asked contact details. We assured our customers that your contact information will not be shared with the thired party.