Recently, Odisha board 10th/ HSC and 12th/plus two results 2022 are likely to declare soon as the examination has finished and now the BSE-ODISHA is planning for the result declaration. This year, many students have appeared in Odisha HSC and plus two examinations and now they are waiting for their results. We would like to inform such students that the HSC or CHSE Arts, Commerce, and Science results will declare in the coming months. After the Official declaration, below we will provide a direct link to the official website for checking the Odisha board result. Students can easily check their results by clicking below given link and also by visiting the official website. Scroll down for more updates regarding the results.
Scroll down or visit the Board’s official website in order to check more updates on the Odisha Board HSC or Plus 2 result 2022.
Odisha Board HSC/10th Class and plus two/12th class results are about to declare at the official website. The board has not published any information regards the result until now. All Orissa Board regular and private students will be notified here once the result declared officially.
Links to Access Odisha Board Results 2022
The below links will help you connect to your official website only. After that, you have to follow the below guidelines on How to check results on the official website.
|HSC/10th Class Result||Check on official Website|
|Check 12th Arts Result 2022||Check on official Website|
|12th Commerce Result||Check on official Website|
|Get 12th Science Result 2022||Check on official Website|
How to Check the Odisha Board Result? | Odisha HSC/ 10th and plus two/ 12th results 2022
To check the Odisha board HSC result and plus two results, follow the below-given steps. Below we have provided a step by step guidelines for checking results online at the official website.
- Go to the official website of BSE-ODISHA (link is given above).
- Here on the home page, hit on HSC/ CHSE result’s link.
- After that Result checking portal will open on your screen.
- Now, you have to fill your ‘Name’ / ‘Roll number’ in the blank/ column.
- After that, click on the submit button to get your result.
- Within a few seconds, your 10th/12th class result will appear on your screen.
- Check the result and take a printout for future reference.
Odisha HSC & Plus Two Results: Name wise
If any student forgot his / her roll number then there is nothing about to worry because at the time of result declaration the Odisha Board will provide name wise and roll number wise both options at the official website to check HSC & Plus two results.
Point to be Remembered
- If you forgot your ‘Roll number’, then there is nothing about to worry, you can easily check your result by your ‘Name’. There Will be both options available for checking the result.
- Check your result carefully and make sure that there will not any errors in your result, if you saw any mismatch in result then contact your school as soon as possible.
- Take a printout of your online mark sheet and keep it safe because you can use it as a duplicate copy of your mark sheet until you got your original mark sheet.
- After one month of result declaration, you can collect your mark sheet from your school.
- Rechecking/ revaluation form or supplementary examination form will be available after 15-20 days of result declaration.
Odisha Board Rechecking/Revaluation of Supplementary Examination Application form
After the result declaration, if you’re not happy with your result and thought that you will have more marks rechecking then you should go for revaluation / rechecking. You can easily apply for it by visiting the official website/ clicking given link below. And students who got supplementary in the BSE-ODISHA examination, have to fill out the supplementary examination form for the compartment examination. Details and a direct link will be available here on this page for filling out the form. Stay tuned with us for more updates about the same.
Questions and Answers For Odisha Board 10th & 12th Results 2022
Q: Has the Odisha Board 10th and 12th results been declared?
Ans: Not yet
We hope that the above-given information regarding the 10th and plus two results will be helpful for you, in case if you have any kind of question about the same then ask us via comments here on this page. Thanks for reading this article and be in touch with team OID for more updates about results.