Odisha Police Recruitment 2024 – Willing Gurkha male candidates will be invited soon for recruitment. Those settled in India / Nepal can fill up the application form soon for Bharti 2024 in the rank of Gurkha Sepoys in Odisha Special Armed Police Jharsuguda, Odisha.
Details About The Odisha Police Recruitment 2024
- Total No. of Posts: Various
- Name of the Post: Sepoy (Constable)
- Test Date: Notify Soon
- Reporting Time: Update Soon
- Last Date of Application Submission: update soon
Official Website: odishapolice.gov.in
Where to Send Application Form?
Please send applications to the office of the Commandant, OSAP 2nd Bn. Jharsuguda, Odisha, Pin No 768204 by in the prescribed form with 3 (three) recent passport size color photographs.
Application received after & incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
Eligibility Criteria For Odisha Police Recruitment 2024
- Min Age – 18 Years
- Max Age – 25 years
- Age relaxation applies to Ex-Army Personnel as per existing rules.
Candidates should have passed Class VII or equivalent examination from any recognized institution (H.S.C. or equivalent examination will be given preference). The below chart shows how many marks will be awarded as per education qualification.
|Marks to be awarded
|Non-Matriculation Class IX passed
Candidates need to clear the below steps to get the final selection,
- Need to qualify for Education Grading system criteria
- Physical Standard Criteria (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- VIVA-VOCE Test – The candidates who qualify in the physical tests shall have to appear in a Viva Voce test to be conducted by the Selection Board and 10 marks will be awarded for the viva voce test.
- ODIA Test
Pay Band of Rs. 5,200- 20,200/- and Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/- (P.B-I). Subject to satisfactory performance.
Read detailed information in the official recruitment pdf.
Candidates should bring below original documents while coming to recruitment.
- Education Certificate
- Residential certificate issued by D.M./A.D.M./Tahasildar (For Nepal – Citizenship / Nagarik Praman Patra issued by C.D.O. Dist. Hdqrs. )
- Employment Exchange Regd. Card (For Nepal candidate – Not needed)
- Sports Certificate
- Character Certificate (For Nepal candidate – Issued by Gram Bikash Samiti)
- Certificate of a bonafide Indian Gurkha from a recognized Organisation (For Nepal candidate – Not needed)
- 3 Nos. recent passport-size photographs with full signatures of the candidates in the front
- Also bring any other certificate in respect of extracurricular achievements, NCC, driving, Computer skills, etc.
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
|Join Whatsapp Channel
|Join Whatsapp Groups
|Follow Facebook Page
|For Recruitment’s Update
छात्रों की जानकरी के लिए जानना आवश्यक है की नीचे दिए गए सवाल और उनके जवाब भी Odisha Police Recruitment 2024 को चेक करने में आपकी मदद कर सकते है।
उत्तर: डेट अभी जारी नहीं हुई है उम्मीद है आने वाले समय में जल्द ही होगी।
उत्तर: आयु सीमा 18 से 25 वर्ष है।
उत्तर: ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट पर जाकर आवदेन कर सकते है जिसका सीधा लिंक हमने ऊपर इस पेज पर दिया है।