Odisha Police Recruitment 2021- Willing Gurkha male candidates are invited. Those who are settled in India / Nepal can fill up the application form for 2021 vacancies in the rank of Gurkha Sepoys in Odisha Special Armed Police 2nd Battalion, Jharsuguda, Odisha.
Apply Now – Hurry Up
Odisha Police Recruitment 2021
Gurkha Sepoy 2021 Posts Recruitment – Application are invited to recruit Gurkha Sepoys in Odisha Special Armed Police of Orrissa. The recruitment test will be held in upcoming days at OSAP 2 nd Battalion, Jharsuguda, Odisha.
2021 Constable Recruitment Details
Total No. of Posts: 2021
Name of the Post: Sepoy (Constable)
Test Date: Notify Soon
Reporting Time: 07.00 A.M
Last Date of Application Submission: update soon
Official Website: odishapolice.gov.in
Where to Send application Form?
Please send applications to the office of the Commandant, OSAP 2nd Bn. Jharsuguda, Odisha, Pin No 768204 by in the prescribed form with 3 (three) recent passport size colour photographs.
Application received after & incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
Download here Official Notification Advertisement
Min Age – 18 Years
Max Age – 25 years
Age relaxation is applicable to Ex Army Personnel as per existing rules.
Candidates should have passed Class VII or equivalent examination from any recognized institution (H.S.C. or equivalent examination will be given preference). Below chart shows how many marks will be awarded as per education qualification.
|Sr #||Education Qualification||Passing Division||Marks to be awarded|
|2||Non-Matriculation Class IX passed||–||0 marks|
Candidates need to clear below steps to get final selection,
- Need to qualify Education Grading system criteria
- Physical Standard Criteria (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- VIVA-VOCE Test – The candidates who qualify in the physical tests shall have to appear in a Viva Voce test to be conducted by the Selection Board and 10 marks will be awarded for the viva voce test.
- ODIA Test
Pay Band of Rs. 5,200- 20,200/- and Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/- (P.B-I) . Subject to satisfactory performance.
Read detail information in official recruitment pdf.
Candidates should bring below original documents while coming to recruitment.
- Education Certificate
- Residential certificate issued by D.M./A.D.M./Tahasildar (For Nepal – Citizenship / Nagarik Praman Patra issued by C.D.O. Dist. Hdqrs. )
- Employment Exchange Regd. Card (For Nepal candidate – Not needed)
- Sports Certificate
- Character Certificate (For Nepal candidate – Issued by Gram Bikash Samiti)
- Certificate of a bonafide Indian Gurkha from a recognized Organisation (For Nepal candidate – Not needed)
- 3 Nos. recent passport size photographs with full signature of the candidates in the front
- Also bring any other certificate in respect of extra curricular achievements, NCC, driving, Computer skills etc.
Thanks for reading Odisha Police Recruitment. Please apply before the last date. Download the official recruitment for 92 Gurkha Sepoy.