The Department of Health and Family Welfare of Odisha has released the notification of the vacancy of Staff Nurse 2021 on the posts of Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery (ANM) and General Nursing and Midwifery(GNM). Application for eligible aspirants is invited to be a part of this organization. Leading hands towards the welfare of society through these posts proves to be a great miracle for people. A major sector of unemployed and aspirants who were seeking to be a part of the government medical sector going to be satisfied after applying for the post of Odisha Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021. Scroll down and check all the updates on Odisha Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021.
Candidates who are going to apply for the Odisha Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021 must check all the details like eligibility criteria, Selection Process, Age Limit, Form Fees, and Important Dates below.
Eligibility criteria of Staff Nurse Odisha 2021
Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be done 12th pass with ANM nursing courses for recognized board/ institute
- The ANM Nursing Courses will be recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or State Nursing Council
- ANM pass candidate must have experience of 0-1 year in any medical hospital department
General Nursing and Midwifery Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed GNM Nursing Courses for a recognized board/institute.
- GNM Nursing Courses will be recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or State Nursing Council
- GNM pass have registered as Nurse or Midwife in State govt Nursing council of India
- GNM candidates must have experience of 0-2 years in any medical department.
Candidates must have passed B.sc Nursing or M.sc Nursing (bachelor’s or master’s in science) from any recognized university, board, or institute.
Selection Process of Staff Nurse Odisha 2021
The selection process of Odisha Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021 is based on a written examination followed by a cut-off list and merit list. After the selection from these processes, candidates move to the next round that is the medical test, physical test, and final interview and document verification.
Age Limit of Staff Nurse Odisha 2021
- Minimum age -21 years
- Maximum age – 32 years
Age relaxation is given as per government norms. Just for a tentative idea, a table has been given:
- OBC – 5 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- PwD – 10 years
How to apply for Odisha Staff Nurse 2021 online at the official Website?
Here are all the steps that you need to follow on the official website in order to apply for the Odisha Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021. Direct links to visit the official website are listed below.
- Visit the official website.
- Find the required link of the applying post on the screen.
- Click on it.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Now, move to fill the application form.
- Fill in all the required details.
- Pay the application fee amount.
- Submit the form.
- Application id number will be generated with form.
- Save the soft copy for future use.
Direct Links are here
Visit Official website – Click Here
Important dates of Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021
|Official Notification||Update Soon|
|Vacancy details||Update Soon|
|Application date||Update Soon|
All important dates are tentative. Please follow our link for further details.
Team OID has tried its best to list here all the updates regarding Odisha Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021. In Case you have any kind of queries on it then please have a look at the below listed questions and answers that may solve your queries on it. Candidates may ask their questions sot us through comments.
Frequently asked Questions
The most Possible and Frequently asked questions and answers on Odisha Staff Nurse Vacancy will be listed here soon. In Case you also have any kind of queries on it then please write us through comments. Team OID will get you back as soon as possible.
Q.What is the basic qualification required for Staff Nurse Odisha 2021?
Ans. Candidates must have done 12th pass in ANM Nursing, GNM Nursing, BSc Nursing courses. This is the basic qualification needed.
Q.What is the Salary of GNM?
GNM Nursing Salary is approx. between Rs.20, 000 to Rs.35, 000 Per Month.
Question: Who can apply for NHM Odisha Staff Nurse Recruitment?Answer: All those candidates who fulfill all the eligibility criteria can apply for this
Q: Can I have Odisha Staff Nurse recruitment application?Ans: Given above