OSSC Auditor Mains Exam 2022 has been Postponed. A Notification has been issued by the OSSC regarding the Postponed of the mains exam for Combined Auditor post on its official website @ossc.gov.in. Updates on the New Exam Date can be checked here. Visit the official Website to download OSSC Auditor Mains Exam Postponed PDF Notice and check all the details here.
As per the short notice issued by the OSSC, the main exam for Combined Auditor-2019 has been postponed due to unavoidable circumstances. Now Commission will conduct the mains written exam for the Combined Auditor post on 20/21 March 2022.
Candidates who have applied successfully for the Auditor Mains exam and going to appear in the main exam can check the Postponement Notice from the official website after following these steps given below. Direct Links are also listed here on this page.
How to Check OSSC Auditor Mains Exam Date 2022 Postponed Notice From the Official Website?
Candidates who are going to appear in the OSSC Auditor Mains Exam 2022 must check notice regarding the Exam Date Postpond. Here are all the steps that need to be follow at the official Website.
- First of all, Visit the official website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission – www.ossc.gov.in
- Go to the What’s New section available on the home page.
- Click on link-’Notice Regarding Postponement & Rescheduled of Main Written Examination for the Post of Combined Auditor-2019 [Advt No-4528/OSSC Dated 21.12.2019]’on the home page.
- You will get the PDF of OSSC Auditor Mains Exam Date 2022 Postponement Notice in a new window.
- Download and save the OSSC Auditor Mains Exam Date 2022 Postponement Notice for future reference
Important Links are Here
Click Here to Visit the Official Website
As Per the notification issued by the Department” It is informed to all concerned that due to unavoidable circumstances the Main Written Examination for the post of Combined Auditor-2019 (Advt No-4528/OSSC Dated 21.12.2019) which was scheduled to be held on 27&28 February 2022 is hereby postponed and rescheduled to be conducted on 20/21 March 2022.” Candidates are advised to visit the website of the Commission regularly to know latest updates about the recruitment examination.
Questions and Answers on it
Ans: As Per the notice issued by the OSSC at the official Website the new exam would be be conducted on 20/21 March 2022. For more updates on it visit the official Website of the Department.