It’s a great news for all PACL customers that Hon’ble Supreme court has ordered to SEBI to payout PACL investors money by selling of PACL properties. In this regards committee has decided to call claim application for all investors. Investors have to apply at sebipaclrefund.co.in and have to upload few documents along with PACL Bond. List of required documents and process to apply online has been mentioned below for your reference. For your convenience SEBI has released to video on How to apply for PACL Refund online in Hindi or English. Links of these videos are provided below.
Process to Apply for PACL Refund online
Investors have to apply online for their claims. If you don’t know how to apply online then you should follow below step by step guidelines.
- First of all visit website i.e. sebipaclrefund.co.in
- Here you have to click on registration button that is located in the right side of the home page.
- Now you have to enter PACL register number and your mobile number on which you will get a notification. Enter captcha code and click on Generate OTP button.
- Once you receive OTP enter that OTP and click on verify button.
- Now you have to create password for your application.
- After above registration. Investors have to login again with there PACL registration number and recently generated password.
- Once you login, You will reach at the 1st step of your claim application. In the 1st stap you have to your name(same as PACL Bond), your PAN Number, total number of PACL Board and receipts and details regarding land allotment(If you have been allotted any land by PACL)
- Once you enter all details in 1st stage of application click on same and next button.
- Now you will see 2nd part of application form. Here you have to provide your bank details like your bank a/c number, bank name, type of account and IFSC code of your bank branch. Click on same and next button.
- In the 3rd part of application, investors have to upload few supporting documents like photo, PAN Card and Scan copy of cancelled cheque or account verification form form your local branch, Upload all documents and click on upload button.
- In the 4th and last step of application, Investors have to upload PALC Board and recipes and make sure that all uploaded documents must be show is below list.
- After all steps click on submit button. Once you submit your application you will get a reference number. you all are advised to same that reference number for further purpose.
Please Note: Investors should visit official website only i.e.sebipaclrefund.co.in. SEBI is not asking for any charges and registration fees for online claim process. So please don’t make any payment on website that are also claiming to provide PACL refund and be aware form unofficial website.
Documents required for PACL Refund process
Investors have to upload few documents for PACL clam refund. All investors are advised to keep all documents handy while applying. Have a look on below list of documents.
- Passport size latest photograph.
- Scanned copy of PAN Card.
- Cancelled Cheque.
- PACL Bond and Receipts.
Investors can contact on above helpline number for more details.
See Below video tutorial for more understanding
Questions and Answers
Q1: Do I need to upload all receipt for my PACL Calm?Ans: We are not sure about it. We will update soon here because SEBI have not mentioned clearly for receipt requirement.
Q2: What is the last date for PACL Claim online application?Ans: Investors can apply online till 30th April 2019 for there PACL refund claim.
Q3: Is there any helpline for PACL refund application queries.Ans: Yes. it’s there. If you have any queries regarding PACL refund online application related can call on 022 61216966.
Q4: When will I get my PACL money in my Bank account?Ans: There is not time line give by SEBI for PACL payment. Keep looking this space for more updates
Q5: What We need to do If Investire expire?Ans: In such cases nominee can apply for refund.
Please Note: If you have any kind of queries regarding PACL refund process please call to helpline number provided by SEBI or you can comment below, OID team will try to solve your queries on it.