Punjab board 10th class admit card will be available shortly at the official website of the PSEB. All Students will be able to download the admit card through links once it’s released by Punjab Board. Right now below provided links are inactive. The below links will redirect you to the official website. All Punjab board 10th class regular and private students are recommended to visit the official website only and don’t provide your personal details on the unofficial websites that are also claiming to provide admit card on the behalf of Punjab board.
Punjab board is planning to conduct their 10th class exams in the month of March and the admit card will be released before 15 to 20 days from the date of exams, So Punjab board 10th class admit card can be expected in the last week of February 2020. All Punjab Board 10th regular and private students are advised to be in touch with us or visit the official website to get more updates in the same.
How to Download Punjab Board 10th Class Admit Card?
We believe that most of us know how to download admit card from the official website but few students still don’t know the process. If you are also one of those who don’t know how to download the Punjab board 10th admit card from the official website then you need to follow below simple steps in order to download the admit card from the official website. Below provided guidelines are based on last year’s process, it may change this year.
- First of all, students have to visit the official website or you can also click here to visit the official website.
- On the homepage of the official website, you have to find out the admit card link.
- Now hit the suitable Punjab board 12th admit card link which belongs to your stream (Arts, Science, and commerce).
- Here you have to enter all details like NAME, DOB, registration no etcetera to get admit card.
- Once you enter all details, the details, you need to click on the submit/proceed button.
- Now your Punjab board 12th admit card will appear on your screen.
- Check all details carefully and make sure all details are correct and similar to your educational certificate.
- Take a print of Punjab board 12th admit card for the upcoming examination.
- All students have to download their Punjab board 12th admit card from the official website, the board will not send the admit card by post or any other way.
- After downloading the admit card, students are advised to check all details carefully and make sure the details are correct or not. If you found any mismatch in admit card then you are advised to contact Punjab board helpline.
- As we know ADMIT CARD is very important for the students who are going to appear in board examination because without admit card students can’t take part in exams. So students should keep their admit card safe till result declaration.
- All students are advised to reach at examination centre 20-25 minutes before the scheduled time.
- Mobile phones, calculator and any other electronic gadget are not allowed in the examination hall. If you found these kinds of things in examination then you would not be allowed to write the exam.
If you have not checked the Punjab board 12th-time table & data sheet then you can click on the below link and you can visit the official website also as regarding the same.
QUESTIONS and ANSWERS
We have posted a few most possible questions on the Punjab board 10th class admit card to solve your queries on it. If you have any other questions or queries regarding Punjab board 12th class admit card which is not posted here then you can write to us in the comments section. OID will solve your queries and make you satisfied as soon as possible.