There a number of candidates who are looking for job in govt sector. Punjab police is also a govt department who provide number of job opportunities in the form of constable, SI and ASI bharti. It’s seems that this year also Punjab police recruitment board will release notification to hire large number of candidates for the post of constable, SI and ASI. Candidates who are looking for punjab Police constable, SI and ASI vacancies 2019 are advised to have look on below list of Punjab police upcoming bharti 2019.
Punjab Police recruitment board may release notification regarding Constable, SI and ASI bharti 2019 at official website. Candidates who are looking to Punjab police upcoming bharti should have a look on below list of upcoming vacancies on Punjab Police.
List of Upcoming Vacancies in Punjab Police
|Recruitment Title||Exams Pattern and Syllabus||Official Notification||Application Starts||Application Last Date|
|Punjab Police Constable Bharti 2019||Download Here||Publish Soon||Notify Soon||Notify Soon|
|Punjab Police SI Bharti 2019||Click Here||Publish Soon||Notify Soon||Notify Soon|
|Punjab Police ASI Bharti 2019||Click Here||Publish Soon||Notify Soon||Notify Soon|
|Punjab Police Lady Constable Bharti||Click Here||Publish Soon||Notify Soon||Notify Soon|
Punjab Police Selection Process
Punjab Police have selection process to recruit candidates for the post of constable, SI and ASI. Candidates have to face below step to get selected in punjab police. [ਪੰਜਾਬ ਪੁਲਿਸ ਕੋਲ ਕਾਂਸਟੇਬਲ, ਐਸਆਈ ਅਤੇ ਏ ਐਸ ਆਈ ਉਮੀਦਵਾਰਾਂ ਦੀ ਭਰਤੀ ਲਈ ਇੱਕ ਚੋਣ ਪ੍ਰਕਿਰਿਆ ਹੈ. ਉਮੀਦਵਾਰਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਪੰਜਾਬ ਪੁਲਿਸ ਵਿਚ ਚੁਣੇ ਜਾਣ ਲਈ ਹੇਠਲੇ ਪੜਾਵਾਂ ਦਾ ਸਾਹਮਣਾ ਕਰਨਾ ਪੈਂਦਾ ਹੈ]
- Written Test [ Check Punjab Police Constable Syllabus | SI Syllabus | ASI Syllabus ]
- Physical Test [Check Punjab Police physical test criteria for Constable, SI and ASI]
- Medical Test
- Interview [In the case of SI and ASI bharti]
- Final Cut off list [ Constable Cut off list | SI Cut off list | ASI Cut off list ]
- Documents Verification [List of required documents for document verification process]
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Police Recruitment
Candidates who are going to apply for Punjab Police upcoming Candtale and SI Bharti must have a look on below eligibility criteria.
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Police Constable Bharti
Nationality: Applicant Must be a citizen of India.
Age Limit: The minimum and maximum age for recruitment shall be 18 years and 25 years respectively.
- Relaxation in upper age limit in case of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes shall be as prescribed by the Government.
- Ex-Servicemen shall be given relaxation in the upper age limit by 3 years plus the number of years of service rendered in the Defence Forces. However, the period between discharge from defence services and re-employment should not exceed 24 months (2 years).
- For Male candidates: Minimum Height- 5’ 7” (Five feet Seven Inches)
- For Female candidates: Minimum Height -5’ 3” (Five feet three Inches)
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Police SI and ASI Vacancies
Age Limit :The Lower age limit is 18 years and the upper age limit is 25 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes, as prescribed by the State Govt.
- For Ex-servicemen: They shall be given relaxation in the upper age limit by 3 years plus the number of years of service rendered in the Defence Forces. However, the period between discharge from defence services and re-employment should not exceed 24 months ( 2 years).
- For wards of Police Personnel: In accordance with Govt. instructions issued by Deptt. Of Home Affairs & Justice vide their memo No. 1/1(211)94-2 H(I)/10176 dated 10/06/1996 the reservation for the wards of police personnel will be 2%.
The minimum educational qualification is Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized university. It is compulsory for each candidate to have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory/ elective subjects passed at the level of Matriculation from a recognized education board/University.
- For male candidates: Minimum Height : 5 feet and 7 inches (minimum)
- For female candidates: Minimum height : 5 feet and 3 inches
Punjab police Grade Pay Scale
- The pay scale for the male constable is Rs.5910 to Rs.20200 plus Grade pay Rs. 1900
- The pay scale for female constable is rupees Rs.5910 to Rs. 20200 plus grade pay of Rs. 1900
- Pay scale for the Sub Inspector post is Rs. 93000 to Rs. 34800 plus grade pay Rs. 4200.
Above listed Punjab Police constable and SI Grade pay date is taken from other unofficial website. Actual grade pay scale will be mentioned on official notification.
How to apply for Punjab Police Bharti 2019 online?
As we know that Punjab Police recruitment board is about to declare Constable, SI and ASI bharti notification soon. There are many candidates who willing to apply for Punjab Police upcoming vacancies but they do not know how to apply at official website. For such candidates we have provided step by step process and guidelines on how to apply online.
|1||First of all Candidates need to visit official website of Punjab Police Recruitment Board. Official website can be visited by clicking here as well|
|2||Find Out the notification regarding concern recruitment form latest updates feed.|
|3||Read entire notification carefully and click on provided links to apply|
|4||Here you have to login with user id and password, If you are not registered the register by clicking on Register now button.|
|5||Enter all required details and click on save and submit button.|
|6||Now you have to pay your fees. Your application form will be submitted once you paid your fees.|
|7||Make sure all details are correct before submit the form.|
|8||Take print out of your application form and payment receipt for further use.|
Please Note: Above Provided process on based on knowledge and may be different from actual one. If any changes will be there we will updates above provided step by step process.
List of required documents to apply for Punjab Police Upcoming Bharti
To apply for Punjab Police vacancies candidates required few documents. List of such documents is provided below for your reference.
- 10th and 12th class mark sheet form Punjab Board to any other recognized board.
- Aadhar Card
- Graduation Marksheet (If required)
- Sport Certificates (if Required)
- NCC Certificates (If available)
Please Note: Above listed documents are common documents that’s required in every recruitment application form. Actual list of required documents will be provided along with official notification.
We hope that above provided information regarding Punjab Police upcoming bharti 2019 is helpful for you and solve your all queries on the same. If you still have queries on the same please have a look on below most possible question and answers on posted by our team.
Question and Answers
Q1: ਕਯਾ ਪੰਜਾਬ ਪੁਲਿਸ ਭਾਰਤੀ ਪੈ ਕੋਈ ਉਪਦਾਤੇ ਹੈ ?Ans: ਇਸ ! ਪੰਜਾਬ ਪੁਲਿਸ ਡਿਪਾਰਟਮੈਂਟ ਜਲਦੀ ਹੀ ਕਾਂਸਟੇਬਲ ਐਂਡ ਸੀ ਭਾਰਤੀ ਕਾ ਨੋਟੀਫਿਕੇਸ਼ਨ ਰੇਲੀਸੇ ਕਰੇ ਵਾਲਾ ਹੈ. ਆਪ ਓਫਾਫਿਸ਼ਲ ਵੈਬਸਾਈਟ ਵਿਸਿਤ ਕਰਤੇ ਰਹੋ.
We are going to list here few most possible Q&A on Punjab Police upcoming vacancies. If you also have any queries and question on Punjab police Constable and SI Bharti 2019 please write us through comments. We will get you back as soon as possible.