Great opportunity by the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Punjab banging at the door of freshers and experienced (both) candidates. Staff Nurse Punjab Vacancy 2021 is outraging with the bombardment of vacancies of Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery (ANM) and General Nursing and Midwifery(GNM). The medical sector acts as a god to normal human beings and Nurses are the second hand of god with great responsibilities and care. The nurse is a name given as care and cure. Punjab Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021 going to fill the empty blocks of the medical sector with energetic and responsible nurses.
Here, the article will assist the candidates about Staff Nurse Punjab 2021. Details like eligibility criteria, selection process, age limit, form fees, and other details can be check below for your reference. Let’s scroll down and check more updates on it.
Important dates of Staff Nurse Punjab Vacancy 2021
- Advertisement Notification Publication Date: Updated soon
- Application Form Start Date: Updated soon
- Application Form Last Date: Updated soon
- Last Date to Pay Exam Fee Online: Notify Later
- Department of Health & Family Welfare Punjab ANM GNM Recruitment 2021 Exam Date: Notify Later
- Admit Card: Notify Later
- Staff Nurse Vacancy in Punjab Exam 2021 Result Date: Updated After Exam Conducted
Eligibility Criteria of Punjab Staff Nurse 2021
Candidate Should have passed Senior Secondary Part-II Examination or a Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery (ANM) or its equivalent from a recognized University or institution.
B.sc Nursing or M.sc Nursing or equivalent degree or diploma from a recognized university/institution.
Selection Process of Staff Nurse 2021
The selection process goes the same in all other examinations.
- Written test
- Merit list
- Physical test
- Medical test
- Documents verification
Age Limit of Staff Nurse Punjab 2021
- Minimum age -21 years
- Maximum age – 32 years
Age relaxation is given as per government norms. Just for a tentative idea, a table has been given:
- OBC – 5 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- PwD – 10 years
Direct Links are here to visit the official Website
Official link – click here
How to apply for Staff Nurse Punjab 2021 online at the official Website?
Candidates who do not know how to apply online for Punjab Staff Nurse Vacancy online at the official Website. All the possible steps are listed below.
- Candidates should start to visit the official website. The link has been given below.
- After that click on Apply Online Link in the notification section.
- Fill in all details carefully and recheck them before submitting.
- Click the application form online after paying fees and uploading all documents.
- Again check everything vigilantly.
- Print a hard copy of the application form for further use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Team OID has Tried our best to provide all the details to you here on NHM Punjab Staff Nurse Recruitment. In Case, if you have any other queries on it then please write us through comments. The below-listed FAQs may also help you.
Question: Where to apply for NHM Punjab Staff Nurse Recruitment?Answer: On NHM’s official website
Q. What is the salary package offered in Staff Nurse Punjab 2021?
Ans. Although the salary packages differ from state to state policies. The basic salary starts from Rs. 18000/-.
Q. When and where will be the notification of the post declared?
Ans. Notification and other details will be notified through the official website only. Just keep on checking the official link.
Q: What is the age limit for NHM Punjab Staff Nurse Recruitment?Ans: See above
Please note that the above-listed details and information are just for your reference purposes only and taken from the other informative websites.