Recently RPSC has released a notification regarding Rajasthan police SI Bharti 2019. A number of candidates have applied for RPSC SI Bharti 2019. Candidates who have applied for SI recruitment 2019 should check below the provided exam pattern and syllabus. As we know that the latest exam pattern and new syllabus are very important for better preparation. For the candidate’s convenience, we have provided below RPSC/Rajasthan police SI exam pattern and syllabus.
RPSC/Rajasthan Police SI Exams Pattern
Candidates who have applied for Rajasthan Police/RPSC SI Recruitment must check below exam pattern, As we know that an exam pattern is an important tool for competitive exams.
|Paper No||Subject Names||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper I||General Hindi||200||2 Hours|
|Paper-II||General Knowledge & General Science||200||2 Hours|
- There will be a 1/3 negative marking.
- All questions can be answered in Hindi or English.
- All Questions will be objective type.
- Paper ii contains 100 questions. One question carries 2 marks.
- The time given for the exam is 2 hours for each paper.
Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus in Details
RPSC/Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus – General Hindi
- शब्द रचन: संधि एवं संधि विच्छेद,समास,उपसर्ग,प्रत्यय
- शब्द प्रकार : (क) तत्सम,तदभव,देशज,विदेशी (ख) संज्ञा,सर्वनाम,विशेषण,क्रिया,अव्यय
- वाक्य शुद्धि
- शब्द ज्ञान: पर्यायवाची,विलोम,एकार्थक शब्द,शब्द युग्मो का अर्थ भेद,समस्रुत भिन्नार्थक शब्द,समानार्थी शब्दों का विवेक,उपयुक्त शब्द चयन
- शब्द शुद्धी
- व्याकरण कोटियाँ: परसर्ग,लिंग,वचन,पुरुष,काल,वृत्ति,वाच्य
- वाक्य रचना
- विराम चिन्हो का प्रयोग पारिभाषिक शब्दावली
RPSC/Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus – Current Affairs
- Major Current Events and Issues of State(Rajasthan), National and International Importance.
- Persons and Places in recent news.
- Games and Sports related Activities.
RPSC SI Syllabus – Reasoning & Mental Ability
- Logical Reasoning (Deductive, Inductive, Abductive).
- Statement and Assumptions.
- Courses of Action.
- Statement and Argument.
- Statements and Conclusion.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Mental Ability.
- Number series.
- Letter series.
- The odd man out.
- Problems relating to Relations.
- Shapes and their subsections.
- Basic Numeracy.
- Elementary knowledge of Mathematical and Statistical Analysis.
- Number System.
- Order of Magnitude.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Data Analysis (Tables, Bar diagram, Line graph, Pie-chart).
- Raj PSC Sub Inspector Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge & General Science
- Major Landmarks in the History of Rajasthan, Major Dynasties, their Administrative and Revenue System. Socio-cultural Issues.
- Freedom Movement, Political Awakening and Integration.
- Arts, Paintings and Handicrafts.
- Salient features of Architecture – Forts, and Monuments.
- Religious Movements, Saints & Lok devtas of Rajasthan.
- Important Tourist Places.
- Rajasthan Culture, Traditions and Heritage.
- Indian History.
- Ancient & Medieval Period.
- Salient features and Major Landmarks of Ancient and Medieval India.
- Art, Culture, Literature, and Architecture.
- Major Dynasties, Their Administrative System.
- Modern Period.
- Social and Religious Reform movements in the 19th and 20th centuries.
- Post-independence consolidation and reorganization within the country.
- Geography of World and India.
- World Geography.
- Wildlife and Biodiversity.
- Broad Physical features.
- Major Industrial Regions.
- Environmental and Ecological Issues.
- International Waterways.
- Geography of India.
- Agriculture and Agro-based Activities.
- Broad physical features and Major physiographic divisions.
- Minerals – Iron, Manganese, Coal, Oil & Gas.
- Natural Resource of Rajasthan.
- Climate, Natural Vegetation, Forests, Wildlife and Biodiversity.
- Major irrigation projects.
- Mines and Minerals.
- Indian Constitution, Political System and Governance.
- Constitutional Development & Indian Constitution.
- Indian Political System and Governance.
- Public Policy & Rights.
- National Public Policy as a welfare state.
- Various Legal Rights and Citizen Charter.
- Political and Administrative System of Rajasthan.
- The economy of Rajasthan.
- A macro overview of the Economy.
- Major Agricultural, Industrial and Service Sector Issues.
- Growth, Development, and Planning.
- Infrastructure & Resources.
- Major Development Projects.
- Science & Technology.
- Basics of Everyday Science.
- Electronics, Computers, Information and Communication Technology.
- Space Technology including Satellites.
- Defense Technology.
We believe that above this article has all the information regarding RPSC/Rajasthan Police Constable SI Syllabus and exams form which you are looking for. If you have thought that something is a mission please suggest to us. In the case of any queries and question please write us through comments.
Question and Answers
Most possible question and answers will be posted here soon, Our team is working on it. And now, you can share your queries with us via the below form or also by the comments. Our team will respond to you soon.