Rajasthan University has started the Admission process for session 2019-2020 for various UG and PG courses. Admission Process will be applicable Under Graduate and Postgraduate courses. There are more than 8000 seats for the private students in UG and PG streams. Participants who are interested to apply should scroll down to know more about Rajasthan University UG/PG Admission Process, Fee Structure Counseling process and etc. The registration process for the Undergraduate Courses will start next month. For PG courses university conducts an entrance test called URATPG. Examination for URATPG 2020 has been completed in the second week of June 2019. University will declare URATPG Result 2019 and Cut off List 2020 on June 2020.
Rajasthan University UG Admission process
Rajasthan University has been started the process for admission in various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses. Students who are making the future with Rajasthan University should apply for Admission to Rajasthan University for session 2019-2020. See below the overview of the Rajasthan University UG Admission Process.
- Department:- University of Rajasthan (UOR)
- Popularly Known as- Uniraj
- Expected Seats : 8,000 to 10,000 seats
- Courses Offered:- Undergraduate & Postgraduate Courses
- Official Portal of Uniraj :- www.uniraj.ac.in
- Starting Date for UG Admissions:- Last Week of June 20198
- Last Date of submission of Uniraj UG Admission form:- July 2019
Most Under Graduate Courses offered by Rajasthan University
- BA LLB
B.A Stream:- The Registration lines for the Rajasthan University B.A Admission 2020 will open from November 2020. Official Notification regarding Uniraj B.A Admission 2020 has uploaded on the official site. Candidates can submit the online application form. The structure of Application Fees is mentioned in the below details.
B.Sc Course:- Forgetting admissions into the Bachelors of Science subjects the applicants need to have Science Maths or Science Biology as the main subjects. Along with this B.Sc is completed becoming a Regular candidate. Private candidates can not apply for pursuing B.Sc. Uniraj Admission Process for the session 2019-20 will begin soon.
B.Com Program:- Bachelor’s of Commerce is abbreviated as B.Com. This is the most preferred stream. As there are so many fields in which applicants can apply after becoming a Commerce Graduate. It involves various prominent subjects like Business Administration, Accountancy, Economics, Income Tax, etc. Registration for B.Com will open in November. Links to apply online are available only at official Uniraj Portal uniraj.ac.in. Candidate can submit the application form.
Rajasthan University PG Admission Process
Rajasthan University conducts so many important examinations every year. For the session 2019-2020, the Uniraj is conducting UG & PG Exam 2019-2020. Rajasthan UG/PG 2017 Admission for regular students is being started from November 2020. Now it’s time for Uniraj Admission to Ex-Student and Non-Collegiate candidates. There are thousands of courses. But the popular subjects in which most admissions granted are as follows.
Most Post Graduate Courses Offered by Rajasthan University
- MA LLB
Top PG Courses Offered for Uniraj Admission 2019-2020 Rajasthan University Online Form
MA Program:- M.A stands for Master of Arts. It is applicable for those candidates who have completed their Graduation Degree in Arts Streams. The registration process for this course generally starts simultaneously or just after the B.A registration process gets over. There are specified no. of seats on which admission process conducted by Rajasthan University (RU). The registration process for M.A applicants will be starting
M.Sc Course:- The full name of the M.Sc is Masters in Science. It is basically a post-graduation having one particular subject only. M.Sc required higher mental and technical skills. No. of applicants pursuing an M.Sc is less in comparison to other postgraduate courses.
M.Com:- M.Com is the most popular program preferred by the students. It stands for a Master’s Degree in Commerce. Uniraj PG Admission 2020 will be starting from June 2020 or after the B.Com registration process. Entry to M.Com program is only possible when a candidate qualifies the B.Com examination successfully.
Apart from these process University of Rajasthan (UOR) also releases the Cut Off List for the applicants for selection of eligible applicants through on the basis of average marks. Every year Rajasthan University releases Uniraj Admission List for the applicants on the official site. This list is based upon the reservations allowed to the respective category. Cut off for General or Unreserved Category holders go high and Reserved category cut off goes average. The selection of the participants is made on the basis of the process adopted for Uniraj Admission 2019-20 & Uniraj UG/PG Cut Off 2020.
The University of Rajasthan is a public state university located in Jaipur. Rajasthan University offers various undergraduate, postgraduate, M.Phil. and PhD courses in different specializations. In addition to it, the university also offers PG Diploma courses for the duration of one year. Admission to the courses offered by Rajasthan University in the month of March.
- UG & PG courses are offered in the constituent and affiliated colleges of the University of Rajasthan.
- LL.B admission is done on the basis of the score in RULET conducted by the university.
- Students have to qualify in RULET 2020 to secure admission Five-Year Integrated BA-LL.B program.
- The university conducts URATPG to offer admission to all PG courses.
- Pre-B.P.Ed & Pre-M.P.Ed Entrance Test is conducted by the university to offer admission in Pre B.P.Ed & M.P.Ed courses.
- The Department of Education also conducts Pre-M. Ed (PMET) and Pre-B.Ed-M.Ed entrance (PBMET) at the university level.
- Students have to qualify in PIM MAT to secure admission in the MBA program.
- M.Phil and PhD admission is offered on the basis of a valid score in Uniraj MPAT.
- 50% of the total seats in all the courses are reserved for SC/ST or Physically Handicapped candidates.
- 10% of seats are reserved for the students belonging to states other than Rajasthan.
- 15% supernumerary seats in all courses will be reserved for International Students including Persons of Indian Origin.
Question and Answers
Questions regarding the Rajasthan University Admission and Counseling Process can be asked through the below form or also by the comments. Team OID will revert to you soon.
Q1: When will Rajasthan University Admission and counselling process will start?Ans: –