Rajasthan University will release the Application form for UG and PG Courses Examination 2019-2020. Students can apply online for Raj Uni B Com Part 1 ,2 and 3 Examination at www.univexam.co.in. RU Online Examination date is not yet announced yet but it may be starting to fill in November 2020. Scroll down to get all required information about Rajasthan Uni Examination form process 2019-2020.
Rajasthan University (RU) conducts so many other important exams also. It holds exams like BCA, LLB, etc. These examinations are operated after the conduct of the UG PG Entrance Exam 2020. Recently the department has finished the Admission process for the session of 2019-2020. The Rajasthan University B Com Online examination form will start to fill in Oct or Nov 2020. Classes for all UG and PG courses are also started in the constituent colleges of Rajasthan University. The examination application process for Uniraj B Com Part 1, 2 and 3 will be Start in Oct to Nov 2020.
Fill Rajasthan University B Com Exams Form Online
Rajasthan University offers various courses into its Undergraduate Category. The application form will release in the November month are meant for the Non-Collegiate & Ex-Students. The top courses which are the most populated stream are given below:
यह सूचना आपकी सुविधा के लिए है यूनिवर्सिटी ने ऑनलाइन आवेदन का लिंक शुरू कर दिया है, अभ्यर्थी अंतिम तिथि से पहले आवेदन कर देवे, राजस्थान यूनिवर्सिटी स्नातक (बीए, बीएससी, बीकॉम, बीबीए, बीसीए) और स्नातकोतर (एमए, एमएससी, एमकॉम, एमसीए, एमबीए) आदि कौरसेज आयोजित करवाती है, राजस्थान यूनिवर्सिटी की परीक्षा फ़रवरी माह से जून माह तक होती है
Required Steps to fill Uniraj B Com Online Exam Form 2019-2020
- First, log on to the Rajasthan University Portal i.e. uniraj.ac.in
- On the home page at the bottom, you will get Uniraj Exams Online Form 2019-20 link.
- Click on the link and it will open the Uniraj online examination form 2019-20 Page.
- Now click on the link indicating the Rajasthan University B Com Exams Form Online.
- Then students have to enter the enrollment number and name of the course and the year in which they are studying.
- If you are a new candidate then you have to enter all the details from start
- As soon as you enter those primary details, the actual online form will appear and then you will be required to fill up the necessary details which are asked regarding the examination.
- After filling all required details, students should check all the details and rectify the mistakes if any, and then submit it without fail.
- Take a print out of main application form and Bank payment copy to submit in particular collage
Rajasthan University B Com Exam form Fees 2019-2020
Now participants who wish to carry on their studies then they can check Fees Chart for Rajasthan University B Com Examination form 2019-20. By paying the application fees applicants get enrolled with the department to continue their studies and make their future bright. Fees for the PG courses are generally high in the comparison of the UG courses. Applicants need to pay around 2000 to 4000 Rs as Course Fees in order to get admission into the PG program. Here our team of OID Group is providing here the 2019-2020 session fee chart for PG courses. Participants can take an estimation and then fill Uniraj B Com Online Exams Form 2019-2020 accordingly.
|Rajasthan University Exam Form Fees for B Com|
|Rajasthan Uni B Com 1st Year Exam form Fees||Update Soon|
|Check Rajasthan University B Com 2nd Year Exam Form Fees||Update Soon|
|Fee form Rajasthan University B Com 3rd Year Exam form||Update Soon|
|Rajasthan University B Com Exam form Fees with late fees||Update Soon|
Document required to fill Uniraj B Com Exam form online:
- 12th Marksheet
- Uniraj Online Form 2020
- Bank Challan or E-Mitra Copy of Application Fees in photocopy and hard copy both.
- The document should be self-attested as well as attested from Gazetted Officer.
Any question regarding the above-provided info can be discussed through the below form also by the comments. Our team will respond to you and try to provide the best answer to you.