Get here the information about RBI Officer Grade B Exam Syllabus 2022 and RBI officer Grade B Exam Syllabus. You can also gather some knowledge on RBI officer Grade B Exam Syllabus Phases, RBI officer Grade B Exam Syllabus Phase-I, RBI officer Grade B Exam Syllabus Phase-II. The Officer Grades in RBI is from ‘A’ to ‘F’, Where grade ‘B’ officer is the only direct officer level entry into Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
In this article, we have shared the RBI officer Grade B Exam total questions and RBI officer Grade B Exam total marks in detail.
RBI officer Grade B Exam Syllabus 2022
The Reserve Bank of India Act of 1935 empowered the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to perform the role of general superintendence and control of India’s banking system. The officers’ cadre is the operational backbone of RBI in India’s Monetary system. The Officer Grades in RBI is from ‘A’ to ‘F’, Where grade ‘B’ officer is the only direct officer level entry into Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Official Job Portal of RBI – Direct Link
In this article we will see the Exam syllabus for RBI Officer Grade B . Reserve bank of India is recruiting Grade b officers so please check the syllabus of RBI officers on our website.
RBI Officer Grade B Exam Syllabus Phases
There are two phases of RBI officer Grade B Exam
- RBI officer Grade B Exam Syllabus Phase-I
- RBI officer Grade B Exam Syllabus Phase-II
Now let’s see a brief on it
RBI Officer Grade B Exam Syllabus Phase-I
The following are the Section of the syllabus in RBI officer Grade B Exam Syllabus Phase-I
- RBI Grade B Reasoning Syllabus.
- RBI Grade B Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus.
- RBI Grade B English Language syllabus.
- RBI Grade B General Awareness Syllabus.
RBI Grade B Reasoning Syllabus
The syllabus for reasoning is as follows.
- Alphabet test, numerical operations test, Series test, analogy,
- analytic reasoning, direction sense test, sitting arrangement,
- odd man out, classification, coding-decoding, syllogism, blood relations,
- decision making, input-output, puzzle,
- number, ranking and time sequence, causes and effect,
- statement and conclusion, statement and assumption, statement and arguments, statement and action courses, passage and conclusions, assertion and reasoning, figure series, word formation series.
RBI Grade B Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
The syllabus of Quantitative Aptitude will cover the following topics
- Number system, HCF and LCM, Number series, numerical problems
- Decimal fractions, square root and cube root
- Average and age’s ratio and proportion
- Simplifications, partnerships, percentage, ratio and proportions
- Profit and loss, simple interest and compound interest
- Probability, data interpretation
- Permutation and combination
- Pie charts, bar graphs, line graphs and mixed graphs.
RBI Grade B English Language syllabus
The following are the syllabus
- Spotting grammatical errors
- Ordering of sentences or jumbled up sentences
- Cloze test
- Idioms and phrases
- Phrase substitution
- Fill in the blanks
- Synonyms and antonyms
- one word substitution
- Commonly misspelled words,
RBI Grade B General Awareness Syllabus
The Syllabus for general awareness syllabus as follows.
- Banking terms like Bank Rate, Repo Rate, Currency and Capital,
- Indian Economy, International Economy,
- GDP, Fiscal and Monetary policy
- Ministers and Ministries,
- World Bank, IMF, UN, ADB, Finance, Shares,
- Books and their authors
- Sports both National and International,
- Government Welfare Schemes
- Candidates must also be acquainted with topics like Computer Basics, Software and Hardware, MS Office, Operating System, History of Computers, Internet and Networking.
RBI Officer Grade B Exam Syllabus Phase-II
There is three paper in the phase II syllabus. You need to appear for the below papers.
so now let us see a detailed description on these papers one by one.
Paper I Syllabus – Economic and Social Issues
Paper I- Economic and Social Issues:
The syllabus as follows
- Growth and Development – Measurement of growth of national income and per capita income. Poverty alleviation and Employment, Environment and Sustainable development.
- Social structure of India – Demographic trends in India, Gender issues, social decimation, favouring the underprivileged, human development, Urbanisation and migration, Demographic trends, social movements and political movements, Social Sectors in Health and Education.
- Economic Reforms in India – Industrial and Labour policy, Monetary policy, Fiscal policy, Privatization and Economic planning
- Globalisation- Indian Economy opening up to globalisation, EXIM policy, Balance of payments, IMF, World bank, WTO, REC
Paper-II syllabus – English (Writing skills)
Question paper on English Writing skills aims to explore the writing skills and understanding of the English language.
Paper-III Syllabus – Finance Management
- Risk Management in Banking Sector
- Public-Private partnerships,
- E-governance and Corporate Governance
- Technology in Finance
- Union Budget
- Nature and Scope of Management, Roles, Leadership,
- Human Resource Development: HRD, Appraisal, and development, Performance counselling, Career planning, training and development, employee welfare. Motivation and incentives, theories and motivation, Morals and Morale, Building Morale
- Communication: Communication Process, Communication Channels, Oral versus Written Communication, Verbal Versus non-verbal communication, Lateral communication, Role of technology in communication
- Corporate Governance: Corporate Governance and its methods and mechanism
so this was all RBI officer Grade B Exam Syllabus so please go through it thoroughly. For more, you may comment below and read related articles on RBI Officer Grade B Exam.
RBI officer Grade B Exam Pattern