Rajasthan REET 2022 cut-off list of Level 1 and Level 2 will be released after the declaration of the final result. To clear the cut-off of REET, a candidate has to secure the qualifying marks that are generalized category-wise. As the candidate will have minimum qualifying marks in the REET written examination, the candidate will be declared REET qualified. Minimum qualifying marks of REET have been displayed in the table below.
Candidates who are waiting for the REET 2022 result and cut-off list are advised to have a look at the below-listed details or keep looking at the official website. Direct links to visit the office are listed below for your reference.
|General Candidates\Other Candidates||60%|
|Scheduled Caste\Scheduled Tribe||36%|
The candidates who secure equal or more than the qualifying marks will be considered as REET qualified. Students whose marks are above minimum passing marks can get a place on the merit list. Rajasthan REET Result 2022 is the most awaited event nowadays. After qualifying REET Examination, candidates will be awarded REET Eligibility Certificate 2022.
Here in the article, we are going to show the cut-off list 2017-18 of REET category and subject wise.
How To Calculate The Score of REET 2022
- Download the answer key of 2022 REET from the official website.
- Take the print out of it.
- Now, match for every correct answer selected by candidate in the question paper from the downloaded answer key.
- Each correct answer counts 1 mark. There is no negative marking in the question paper for incorrect answers.
- If you are able to secure marks equal or more than the qualifying marks, then congratulations for qualifying REET 2022 and wait for the merit list to be released.Qualifying REET does not ensure any job but it is a mandatory criterion for future teachers. Candidates have to qualify REET to be declared eligible to apply for a teacher’s post.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the exact qualifying marks of REET 2022?
Ans. For general category and other unreserved categories it is 60% that are out of 150 a candidate has to secure 90 marks and for reserved categories it is 36% that are out of 150 it is 54.
Q.What is the age limit of REET 2022?
Ans. A candidate must be of 18 years, upper age has not been mentioned. There is no reservation in age.