Recently, Chhattisgarh board(CGBSE) has completed their board examination and now the board is planning to declare the result of class 10th and 12th. As we know, every year Chhattisgarh board/CGBSE releases 10th and 12th class results in the month of April/ May. So this time it is also expected that the results will be declared in the same month. Students can check their Chhattisgarh board/CGBSE 10th and 12th result 2019 at the official website. Once the board declares something about the results at the official website. We will also provide a direct link of the official website for checking the CG board result after the official declaration here on this page, Scroll Down for more information regarding the same.
CGBSE 10th and 12th class result will be declared shortly at the official website. As of now, the CG board has not published any information regards the result. All Chhattisgarh/CG board 10th and 12th class regular and private students are advised to be in touch with us or visit the official website to get more updates on results.
Links to Access Chhattisgarh Board Results 2019
As CG Board will declare their results at the official website, links will connect you to the official website only.
|Chhattisgarh Board/CGBSE 10th Result 2019||Not Yet Declared|
|Chhattisgarh Board/CGBSE 12th Arts Result 2019||Not Yet Declared|
|Chhattisgarh Board/CGBSE 12th Commerce Result 2019||Not Yet Declared|
|Chhattisgarh Board/CGBSE 12th Science Result 2019||Not Yet Declared|
Students can get all latest updates at mobile and desktop on CGBSE 10th and 12th class result by subscribing our website notification.
How to Check Chhattisgarh/CG board 10th and 12th class result 2019?
If you don’t know how to check result at the official website then you need to follow below-given steps by step guidelines. Below we have provided a complete procedure and a direct link of the official website for checking Chhattisgarh board/CGBSE 10th and 12th class results at the official website.
- Firstly, visit the official website of Chhattisgarh Board (link is given above).
- At the home page, find results link form newsfeed and click on it.
- Here, you will see “Name” wise and “Roll number” wise result checking option, you can choose any option as per your convenience.
- Now, you need to fill a few details like Name or father’s name / Roll Number in the given option.
- After filling all the required information successfully, click on the submit button for getting a result.
- Now, your result will appear on your serene.
- Check results carefully and download them.
- Take a print out of your result and keep it safe for further use.
Point to be remembered
- After the result declaration, if you are not satisfied with your marks then you can fill revaluation and rechecking application form. The link will be provided hare.
- After a few days, the result of revaluation and rechecking will release at the official website.
- You can check your results by ‘Name’ and ‘Roll Number’, the board will provide both options for result checking.
- In the ‘Roll number’ wise result checking option you need to enter your roll number only but in ‘Name’ wise result checking option you need to fill your name, after submitting your name you have to select the result which has your name along with your father’s name.
- Check the details mentioned on the admit card carefully and make sure that all details are correct or not, if you saw any error in it then kindly contact your school or Chhattisgarh board.
- Take a printout of your online mark sheet because you can use it as a duplicate copy of your mark sheet and you can get admission in the next class with the help of your online mark sheet.
- After one month of the result declaration, you can collect your original mark sheet from your repetitive school.
Question and Answers
The most possible Questions and Answers will be posted soon here. The OID team is working on it.
We hope that the above-given information in this article regarding the Chhattisgarh board class 10th and 12th results is helpful for you. If you want more information about the same then you can ask us via comments below here on this page. We will reply to you as soon as possible and wish good luck to all the students for their future.