Vardhaman mahaveer open university provides a computer course (RSCIT) for all of them, who want to get basic knowledge of computer. VMOU & RKCL frequently invites the application for RSCIT at it’s official website, so students who want to apply for the RKCL RSCIT Examination, they can check the below given eligibility criteria, application fees and application process etc. form below. So you should read entire article to get all information about the RKCL RSCIT Application.
RS-CIT – Rajasthan State Certificate course in Information Technology has been approved by Deptt. of Information Technology and Communication, Govt. of Rajasthan. Check Syllabus, Exam date and other details regarding RSCIT.
- RKCL RSCIT Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Check RKCL Exam Schedule
- Download RKCL RSCIT Admit Card
- Download RKCL Answer Key
- Updates on RKCL RSCIT Result
- Old Papers and Mock test Series can be downloaded here
About the RS-CIT Programme: For Rajasthan peoples IT knowledge sake, a IT friendly course has been launched by the RKCL.
RS-CIT is a high quality and low cost IT literacy program which offers a novel curriculum, excellent study material and learning management system in local languages. A state-of-the-art delivery mechanism leads to online examination and instant e-Certification. RS-CIT एक उच्च गुणवत्ता और कम लागत वाला आईटी साक्षरता कार्यक्रम है जो स्थानीय भाषाओं में excellent study material and learning management system प्रदान करता है।
Eligibility Criteria for RSCIT Admission\ Application
- First necessary thing is that students should be keen desire to learn Computer and Information Technology.
- Education Qualification: 10th Pass
- Course Duration: 12 Weeks (11 weeks + 1 week of distributed holidays. Examination in the 13th week.)
- Lecture Hours : 66 hrs
- Lab Hours : 66
- Total Learning Hours : 132, two hours per day.
- Medium : Hindi & English
- Study Material: Courses Books and Computer system
- Fee Structure : Standard course fees includes the Study Material charges.
- Total Fee pf Course : Rs. 2850/-
- There will be offline and online options for paying fees but the fees will not be refunded in any condition and also will not be transferred.
- Re examination Fee :Learners / candidates have to pay Rs.300/- to IT Gyan Kendra, to whom she/he has registered for the course.
Process to Apply for RSCIT
The admission process will online only. The students who want to apply for the RSCIT, they have to apply from a certified center through online mode by using RS-CIT Application Software. After successful application a receipt of fees will be generated automatically. RKCL RSCIT Application process is described below for your reference.
- First of all, open official website of Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University.
- Now at the home page, go to students corner and select application tab.
- After that find the RSCIT application link and click on it.
- Now, you will see RKCL RSCIT Application portal on your screen.
- Here, you need to enter all asked information in the given space.
- Then upload all scanned documents in the application.
- Now pay the application fees and click on submit button.
- Finally, your RKCL RSCIT Application is done.
- In the end, save your application and take a printout for future reference.
About The RSCIT Course
RSCIT is a Basic Computer Course. Student Can Increase The Skill Of Basic Knowledge Of Computer by RSCIT Course such as MS- OFFICE – And Office Work Based Computer Knowledge. In this course, The Basic History Of Computer With The Learning App/ Software [ MS Word, MS Paint, MS-xls, Power Point ] And More basic Thing With Internet Knowledge are covered.
Q1: When will RKCL new batch start ?Ans: RKCL RSCIT new batch will start in next quarter. Date will be announced by RKCL.
Q2: Who can apply for RKCL RSCIT Courses?Ans: Candidates who are eligible as per above eligibility criteria can apply for it. All Details are provided below. Check and apply form above link.
Thanks for visiting our website, we hope that the above given details about VMOU RSCIT will help you, if you have any query in your mind regarding the same then ask us, you can submit your query below in the comment box and also you can send a mail to email@example.com, our team will respond to you soon and try to solve your query as soon as possible. So please subscribe our website to get more updates on RKCL RSCIT.