RPSC 1st Grade History Syllabus 2022, Rajasthan School Lecturer History Syllabus 2022, 1st Grade Teacher Syllabus PDF. Hi everyone, we are representing here on this page available all details regarding the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Examination Syllabus Subject Wise 2022. Candidates are looking for the RPSC 1st Grade History Syllabus PDF right place to visit here. Lots of applicants had eligible regarding this post-exam, now the time competition level is heavy and each one wants to crack post-exam.
RPSC 1st Grade History Syllabus 2022
Aspirants can be download before attending exam the School Lecturer History Exam Syllabus 2022 on this page given below the available pdf link. The Syllabus is very helpful for candidates and preparation well. Without the exam syllabus, you will not be managed for study planning. The RPSC Board has available the 1st Grade Teacher Syllabus Topic Wise PDF at the official site which is www,rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in must need also to get more knowledge.
|Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Post Designation||1st Grade School Lecturer|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Type of Job||Rajasthan Government|
|Examination Date||Update Soon|
|Type of Article||RPSC I Grade Teacher History Syllabus|
|Deadline form||update soon|
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Exam Pattern
Appliers can check the RPSC First Grade Teach Exam Pattern will be helpful for good marks in your examination and you get good scores or marks in RPSC Examination. All students become aware of the marking scheme and exam pattern for the RPSC Upcoming Paper for 1st Grade Teacher.
|Both papers consist of a maximum||450 Marks|
|Paper 1 (General Awareness)||150 Marks|
|Paper 2 (Subject- Specific)||300 Marks|
|Negative Marking||¼% Mark Deduction|
|Question Pattern||Objective Paper|
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher History Syllabus 2022
Candidates who are going to attend the exam and wish to crack this post exam must be checked before the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Syllabus 2022 Subject Wise in PDF Format. It is most important for all appearing candidates to have the exact check study material for better preparation in this RPSC Examination.
Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Senior Secondary Level
- Main characteristics of Ancient Indian Culture.
- Geographical features and Geo-strategic boundaries of India.
- Pre historic period.
- Indus and Vedic cultures, Urbanization, Polity, Society growth of literature,
- Philosophy, religion and ethics.
- Mahajanpad Period- Jainism, Buddhism and Puranic Sects.
- Sultanate Period- State, Polity, Society and Cultural development.
- Bhakti Movement, Sufism, cultural synthesis.
- Coming of Europeans in India- Political, Social and Economic condition of
- India in 18th century.
- Establishment of Colonial Rule in India since 1757 to 1857, Bengal, Mysore
- Maratha resistance.
- Growth of British Paramount.
- Making of Indian Constitution and its salient features.
- Ancient Civilizations- Nile, Greek, Rome and China.
- Emergence of Christianity and Islam
Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Graduation level
- Rise of Empires- Haryank, Mauryas, Shungas, Satvahnas, Guptas and
- Vardhanas; Polity, Society, Economy, Trade and Commerce, development
- Art and Architecture, Literature and Science.
- Emergence of Rajput states- Sangam Age.
- Indian culture abroad.
- Mughal Imperialism- State, Polity, Economy, Society, development of Art
- Architecture, literature, Agriculture, Trade and Commerce.
- Indian struggle against the British Rule prior to 1857.
- Revolt of 1857- nature, events, importance and results.
- Socio-Religious Reforms- Rise of Nationalism, Role of Education, Press and
- The eminent leaders.
- Indian Freedom Struggle- 1885 to 1919.
- Constitutional development of India after 1858.
- Renaissance and Reformation in Europe.
- American war of Independence.
- French Revolution and Napoleon Bonaparte.
- Industrial Revolution and Mercantilism.
- Unification to Italy and Germany.
- Circumstances leading to the I World War.
- Totalitarianism- Nazism and Fascism.
- II World War- causes and results.
Knowledge of Subject Concerned: PG Level
- Cholas, Chalukyas and Pallavas, their contribution towards the
- Development of Polity, Art and Architecture.
- Rise of Sikhs, Jats and Marathas with special reference to Shivaji’s
- Conquests and Administration.
- Gandhian Era- Gandhi and National Movement, Role and Contribution of
- Jawahar Lal Nehru, Subhash Chandra Bose, Maulana Azad, Vallabh Bhai
- Patel, C. Rajgopalachari, Rajendra Prasad and Bhim Rao Ambedkar in the
- Indian National Movement.
- Muslim League, Role of Zinnah and Partition of India.
- Growth of Liberalism, Socialism and Nationalism in Europe.
- Russian Revolution and Chinese Revolution.
- Internationalism- League of Nations and United Nations.
Important of Psychology in Teaching –Learning
- Teaching-Learning Process
- School Effectiveness
Development of Learner
- Cognitive, Physical, Social, Emotional and Moral Development Patterns and Characteristics among adolescent learner
- Concept, Behavioral, Cognitive and Constructivist Principles of Learning and its implication for senior secondary students
- Learning Characteristics of Adolescent and its implication for teaching.
Managing Adolescent Learner
- Concept of mental health and adjustment problems
- Emotional Intelligence and its implication for mental health of adolescent
- Use of guidance techniques for nurturing mental health of adolescent
Instructional Strategies for Adolescent Learner
- Communication Skills and its use
- Preparation and use of teaching-learning material during teaching
- Different teaching appropriates
- Constructivist Principles based teaching
ICT Pedagogy Integration
- Concept of ICT
- Concept of Hardware and Software
- System Approach to instruction
- Computer-assisted learning
- Computer-aided instruction
- Factors facilitating ICT pedagogy Integration