RPSC 1st Grade Political Science Syllabus 2022 | School Lecturer Political Science Syllabus PDF
RPSC 1st Grade Political Science Syllabus 2022, Download Rajasthan School Lecturer Political Science Exam Pattern, RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Political Science Syllabus. Hurry up guys; those have applied to the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Bharti 2022. Candidates can download the exam syllabus and according to the manager for the study plans. If are looking for the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Political Science Syllabus 2022 right place to visit here.
RPSC 1st Grade Political Science Syllabus 2022
We know thatThe Syllabus is very important because without having the knowledge you won’t be preparing well and perform well. The RPSC Board has available the 1st Grade Teacher Syllabus on the official site you must download via online and check here also free of cost.
As well as contenders can see the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Previous Papers and more practice because now the time selection will be done is very tough, only those candidates eligible give their best hard work on the exam paper and qualified will be move on next level, etc. Go through the below sections to know more details about RPSC Syllabus 2022.
|Association||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Job Role||1st Grade School Lecturer|
|Total Vacancies||update soon|
|Type of Job||Rajasthan Government|
|Examination Date||Update Soon|
|Type of Article||RPSC I Grade Teacher Political Syllabus|
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Exam Pattern
As we all are aware, having a good preparation exam pattern is essential. Here we are available RPSC First Grade Teacher Exam Pattern 2022. The Exam pattern knows about the Total Number of Questions, Total Number of Marks, Deducted Marks, Question Patterns,s, others, etc. Therefore candidates have to download it before going to attend exam Rajasthan 1st Grade Teacher Exam Pattern according to well prepare.
|Both papers consist of a maximum||450 Marks|
|Paper 1 (General Awareness)||150 Marks|
|Paper 2 (Subject- Specific)||300 Marks|
|Negative Marking||¼% Mark Deduction|
|Question Pattern||Objective Paper|
Download RPSC 1st Grade Political Science Syllabus 2022 PDF Here
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Exam Political Syllabus 2022
The Candidate who studied hard and cleared the written exam knows before attending exams about the RPSC 1st Grade Exam Syllabus. Aspirants can also download the 1st Grade Teacher Syllabus for Political Subject PDF using the active link mentioned below.
Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Senior Secondary Level
- Political Theory: Meaning and its utility.
- Concepts: Rights, Liberty, Equality; Justice Secularism, Citizenship and
- Indian Constitution: Constitution Assembly, Preamble, Characteristics of
- Constitution, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Federalism: center-state relationship.
- Union Government: President, Prime Minister & Council of Ministers,
- Parliament, Supreme Court.
- State Government: Governor, Chief Minister & Council of Ministers,
- The legislature, High Court.
- Local Government: Panchayati Raj, Urban Local Self-Government.
- Indian Politics: Challenges to Nation Building, Party System, Recent
- Development in Indian Politics.
- International Politics: Coldwar, End of Coldwar, American hegemony in
- Contemporary world. Scenario, instruments, and Challenges.
- International Organization: UN, EU, ASEAN, SAARC, ALBA&NAM.
- Foreign Policy of India: Objectives, Role of India in UN, India & United States,
- India & Non align movement; Challenges before India’s Foreign Policy.
Check Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Graduation Level
- Political Theory: Traditional and Modern Perspectives.
- State: Nature, Functions, Sovereignty, Pluralism
- Government: Organs – Legislature, Executive & Judiciary; Separation of
- Powers, Checks & Balances. Types – Democracy & Dictatorship, Parliamentary
- & Presidential, Federal & Unitary.
- Theories of Representation, Political Parties, Pressure Groups.
- Political Thought: Plato, Aristotle, Kautilya, Machiavelli, Hobbes, Locke,
- Rousseau, Bentham, Mill, Marx, Nauroji, Gandhi, Aurbindo, Ambedkar, Nehru,
- Dynamics of Indian Democracy: Party, Caste, Region, New Social Movements.
- India’s Relations with Neighboring Countries.
Knowledge of Subject Concerned: PG Level
- Behaviouralism and Post Behaviouralism
- Political System, Structural – Functionalism, Political Development, and Political Culture
- Dynamics of Federalism in the US and India
- Approaches to the Study of International Politics and Concepts of National power and National Interest.
Important of Psychology in Teaching –Learning
- Teaching-Learning Process
- School Effectiveness
- Concept, Behavioral, Cognitive, and Constructivist Principles of Learning and its implication for senior secondary students
- Learning Characteristics of Adolescent and its implication for teaching.
Managing Adolescent Learner
- Concept of mental health and adjustment problems
- Emotional Intelligence and its implication for the mental health of adolescent
- Use of guidance techniques for nurturing the mental health of adolescent
Instructional Strategies for Adolescent Learner
- Communication Skills and their use
- Preparation and use of teaching-learning material during teaching
- Different teaching appropriates
- Constructivist Principles based teaching
ICT Pedagogy Integration
- Concept of ICT
- Concept of Hardware and Software
- System Approach to instruction
- Computer-assisted learning
- Computer-aided instruction
- Factors facilitating ICT pedagogy Integration
Question And Answer
छात्रों के लिए आवश्यक सूचना है की नीचे दिए गए सवाल और उन के जवाब भी RPSC 1st Grade Political Science Syllabus 2022 को डाउनलोड करने में आपकी मदद कर सकते है।
उतर: लिंक यहां दिया https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/ है।