RPSC AEN Syllabus 2022, Check RPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern PDF, Download RPSC AEN Syllabus Civil, Electrical, Agricultural.
Everyone on the internet straight with Rajasthan Public Service Commission became they released employment for a junior engineer. Yes, we are talking about RPSC AEN Vacancy 2022 has been approved by the state government. In available order, we like to give some things by which you can achieve respective job profile. In official words there are vacancies are available in civil, mechanical, and agriculture branches whereas in such departments like Public Works, Water Resources, Public Health Engineering, and Panchayati Raj.
All those after complete their engineering degree make sure to have a seriousness about available recruitment. The first will click in all candidates that is RPSC AE Syllabus 2022 online so guys don’t be more worried regarding it and make sure to be reached on the bottom line where queries about the subject wise study material and exam pattern is available.
RPSC AEN Syllabus 2022 Download
After a long time RPSC AEN Combined Competitive Exam 2022, they have decided to be scheduled. The huge crowd attended the official window to complete their registration. As well we all know that the registration window is open from and it will be close in 2022For that purpose everyone is active and now become eligible to appear in the prelims exam after handle the registered application form details.
You all are now going to face the first prelims examination for that purpose straight first to collect Rajasthan PSC Assistant Engineer Exam Syllabus 2022 in Hindi. There is a huge amount of study we need to do for that make sure to start to utilize time in study instead of other things. You have to wake up early and sleep late at night to cover this broad syllabus on time. The good command on exam day we like to behave in mind of everyone.
RPSC AEN Syllabus 2022
|Name of Examiner||Public Service Commission|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Exam||Rajasthan Assistant Engineer Combined Competitive Exam 2018|
|Branch||Civil, Agriculture, Mechanical, & Others|
|Require qualification||B. Tech|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 years|
|Article source||RPSC AEN Syllabus/Exam Pattern 2021|
RPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Syllabus 2022
Guys make sure first for which branch post you have applied and accordingly should consider that subject RPSC Rajasthan AEN (Civil, Mechanical, and Agriculture) Exam Syllabus 2022 online. This is that material from where you should see questions on the day of the examination. There is also the possibility to organize this post-exam through online mode we make clear incoming latest updates. You know there is millions of registration comes because across nation applications have been received. For that purpose you will be prepared hard as well can be. This is not tough for you if the available time you use in study only.
There are various things you can do additionally like reading the newspaper to have touch with current affairs. We will assure you that using RPSC AEN Previous Year Questions Papers also for making sure that number of questions is repeating year after year. You get after solving them which topic is more important from where most of questions they asked.
Rajasthan PSC AEN Exam Pattern 2022
The examination image is the perfect thing that introduces everyone to the subject according to marks and numbers. For that sense, you should have look at the below table to understand easily RPSC AEN Exam Pattern 2022. All questions they ask from the detailed subject in a numerical form where we need to choose one option among various available ones.
RPSC AE Exam Pattern Prelims 2022
- There is two papers in this exam where one is compulsory and other is optional
- Objective type questions they will ask
- 400 marks screening test is there
- You have total 4 hours to attempt complete paper
|Sr. No.||Section||Subject||Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||A||GK & GS||200||2 hours|
|Civil Engineering||200||2 hours|
|3.||Electrical Engineering||200||2 hours|
|4.||Mechanical Engineering||200||2 hours|
|5.||Agricultural Engineering||200||2 hours|
RPSC Mains Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2022
- There are 4 papers
- This is a conventional paper
- Paper I & II you need to takes as compulsory subjects
- You should select one optional subject that also has two papers
- One paper is available for 100 marks
- We have three hours for each paper
|Sr. No.||Paper||Subject||Marks||Exam Time|
|2.||II||Social Aspects of Engineering||100||3 Hours|
|3.||III||Anyone optional subject (Civil, Mech., Electrical, Agricultural Engineering)||200||3 Hours|
Subject or Branch wise topics
|AEN GK & GS syllabus||Civil Engineering Syllabus||Electrical Engineering Syllabus||Agricultural Engineering|
|· Games & Sports at State, National and International levels.
· Major monuments and literary works.
· The medieval background.
· Socio-economic life and organization.
· Freedom movement and political awakening.
· Political integration.
· Dialects and Literature.
· Music, Dance & theatre.
· Religious beliefs, cults, saints, poets, Warrior-saints, Lok Devtas & Lok Deviyan.
· Fairs and Festivals, Customs, Dresses, Ornaments with special reference to Folk & tribal aspects thereof.
· Land Marks in the political and cultural history of India.
· General Science.
· Environment & pollution.
· Electronics tele-communications.
· Satellites and elements of computers.
· Research labs including CSIR managed national labs and institutes, etc.
· Economic Developments with special reference to Rajasthan.
· Agriculture based Industries.
· Major irrigation and River Valley Projects.
· Mineral based industries.
· Tourism Development in Rajasthan.
· Geography and Natural Resources.
· Ecology and wildlife of India.
· Rajasthan’s Physiography.
· Natural resources of Rajasthan.
· General Knowledge of Rajasthan – its Geography, Economy and culture.
· Current affairs: – Current events of State, National and International importance.
· History & Culture of Rajasthan.
|· Stones, Bricks, timber, Lime, Cement, Mortar, Plain and reinforced Cement Concrete, Bitumen, Asphalt.
· Traversing and Traverse Adjustment.
· Chain and Compass surveying; leveling.
· Trigonometrically and Triangulation survey.
· Computations of areas and volumes.
· Soil/ Geotechnical Engineering.
· Compaction and consolidation of soil.
· Classification of soil as per I.S. code.
· Soil permeability and its determination in the laboratory and field.
· Plate load test and standard penetration test.
· Stability of simple slopes.
· Structural Mechanics.
· Theory of simple bending.
· Bending moment and shear force diagrams for cantilever.
· Shear Stress, Influence lines.
· Plane and space frames.
· Steel Structures.
· Gusseted and slab base foundations
· An economic span of bridges.
· Design of slabs spanning in two directions and T-beam slabs.
· Reinforcement in overhead and underground water tanks.
· Design of simple RCC cantilever and counterfort retaining walls.
· Reinforced Concrete Structures.
· Engineering hydrology.
· Hydraulic pressure at a point and its measurement.
· Hydrology of floods and drought reservoirs and dams.
· Fluid Mechanics Including Hydrology and Irrigation.
· House drainage system Distribution network with all the ancillaries
· Public Health Engineering.
· Highway and Bridges.
· Engineering Materials & Construction Technology.
· Planning and orientation of buildings.
· Doors and Windows.
· Requirements for fire protection.
· Ventilation and air conditioning and acoustics
|· Field Theory.
· Electrostatic and Magneto statics.
· Electrostatics and electrical fields.
· Magneto statics and magnetic fields.
· Electromagnetic wave equations.
· Electrical Materials.
· Phenomenon of polarization
· Electrical and electronic behavior of materials.
· Applications of magnetic, conducting, dielectric and insulating materials.
· Electrical Measurement and Instrumentation.
· General principles of measurement.
· Measuring Instrument.
· Digital measurements.
· Electronics and Communication.
· Digital Electronics.
· Control System.
· Power systems.
· Electrical Machines.
· Three-phase induction motors.
· Electrical Circuits.
· Network theorems.
· Network Functions.
· Fourier series, Laplace transforms and their applications.
· Three phases balanced and unbalanced networks.
· Transient response: Transient analysis of RL, RC and RLC circuits
|· Design of irrigation methods.
· Farm Power and Machinery.
· Classification of Internal combustion (IC) engines terminology.
· Agricultural Processing.
· Farm electrification and rural housing.
· Grains storage structures and their design requirement.
· Rural Housing.
· Renewable Energy.
· Solar Radiation.
· Surveying, Leveling and Land Development.
· Linear Measurements.
· Soil and Water Conservation.
· Design of gully control measures including permanent structures.
Q 1. How do I prepare for the RPSC AE?
Ans. Applicants download their RPSC AEN Exam Syllabus or Exam Pattern, they start exam preparation according to the syllabus step by step.
Direct Link Here :- https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in