RRB Group D Salary 2022 | Allowances, Job Profile & Promotion
Recently RRB has issued a notification to select candidates for various Group D Posts. There are a number of posts In the railway In Group D which are to be filled in this year. So, candidates who want to be a part of Indian Railways as a group D employee. They need to know all details regarding the RRB Group D Job-like Salary, Allowances, Job Profile & Promotion. Hence, here we have provided RRB Group D Salary 2022, Allowances, Job Profile & Promotion’s details here in this post for candidates’ sake.
RRB Group D Job Profile
|Posts||RRB Group D job profile|
|Pointsman||To handle switches or railroad points controlling the lever to direct the train|
|Porter||To help passengers at the station|
|Loading and unloading passenger’s luggage|
|Gateman||To open and close gates at the level crossing|
|Helper (Electrical, Mechanical, S &T)||In S& T department, they are in charge of the maintenance of signal. In the Electrical department, candidates are in charge of various electrical equipment|
|Trackman||Keep an eye over the breakdown of the track repairs and maintains the track line|
Salary Details For RRB Group D (RRB Group D की सैलरी कितनी है)
Details about the RRB Group D Salary 2022 are given below. So, candidates can check all the details on the RRB Group D Vacancy here below in this paragraph. For More updates on Salary check the official Notification issued by the Department.
Check RRB Group D Allowances (RRB Group D में मिलने वाले भाते)
|Category of City||Population||HRA|
|X||Less than 50 lakh||Rs. 4320 (24%)|
|Y||5 to 50 lakh||Rs. 2880 (16%)|
|Z||More than 50 lakh||Rs. 1440 (8%)|
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Transport Allowance (TA)
- Allowance for Night Duty
- Overtime Allowance (OTA)
- Travel Allowance (distance covered beyond 8 km)
- Compensation in case of Holidays
- Fixed Conveyance Allowance
- Conveyance Allowance (for Railway Doctors)
- Special Compensatory Allowances (to employees from Tribal and Scheduled Area)
- Special Allowance to Railway School Teachers
- Special Allowance for employees’ child care
- Allowance for women with disabilities
- Medical Benefits
- Pension Scheme
RRB Group Promotion Details
- Prescribed percentage (as given below) in nominated Group C categories are to be filled by promotion of Group D employees on selection on the basis of a written exam.
- Group D staff who complete 3 years of regular service on Dec 31 will be considered promoted if they apply. The minimum service condition does not apply to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes candidates.
- Technical : APWI(25%), Keyman/Keymate(33 1/3%, skilled posts in S&T(50%), Fireman A(25%)
- Non technical : Account Clerk(25%),, Personnel Branch Clerk(25%),Commercial Clerk(33 1/2%), TC(33 1/2%), Train Clerk(33 1/2%), Timekeepers(33 1/2%),Fuel checkers(33 1/2%), Store clerks(33 1/2%), Markers(100%).
- 33 ½% quota of posts in the lowest grade of Commercial Clerks, Ticket Collectors, Train Clerks, Office Clerks and other categories of Clerks like Stores Clerk, etc. are earmarked for promotion of Railway servants in the categories carrying Grade Pay of Rs. 1800 for whom no regular avenue of promotion exists; the Group C categories being suitably linked with specified categories in Grade Pay of Rs. 1800 on the basis of broad affinity of work. (Ref 2)
- Marks are given for written test – 85 marks and record of service- 15 marks.
- Question paper shall contain questions to test knowledge of one’s work.
- The written test should consist of one paper of 3 hours duration divided into two parts – Part ‘A’ to test the working knowledge of the Railway servant of the English language and Part ‘B’ his general standard of intelligence and proficiency through questions in Arithmetic, General Knowledge mainly pertaining to Railway matters and matters immediately pertaining to the work he has been acquainted with during his Railway service.
- Paper may be set in Bilingual in Hindi/English and may be answered in Hindi also.
- The panel is formed on the basis of seniority from those who qualify.
- No viva-voce.
- Assessment under the heading Record of Service will be based on entries in the Service Book/personal file regarding academic/ technical qualifications, awards/ punishments, etc.
- Regular selections will be held for promotion from Group C to D every year by 31st March.
- For promotions to Group ‘C’ posts in the Ministerial cadre, Group ‘D’ staff will be required to possess a typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi. Promotions may, however, be allowed on a provisional basis, and the concerned staff is given two years’ time from the date of promotion, to qualify for the prescribed typewriting test.
Links To Check RRB Group D Salary 2022
जिन उम्मीदवारो को RRB Group D Salary 2022 चेक करने के लिए लिंक नहीं मिल रहा है वे यहां दिए गए लिंक पर क्लिक करके चेक कर सकते है।
Click here to visit the Official website of RRB for more details on RRB Group D Job
Please drop download your queries regarding the RRB Group D Salary 2022, Allowances, Job Profile & Career Growth below in the comment section. Our team will help you out soon.
उत्तर: RRB की ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट पर जाकर चेक कर सकते है।
उत्तर: ऑनलाइन माध्यम से चेक कर सकते है जिसका डायरेक्ट लिंक हमने इस पेज पर ऊपर दिया है।
We have tried our best to list here all the details about the RRB Group D Vacancy 2022 and hope that you got all the information for that you are looking around the internet. In Case you have any queries on it then please write us through comments. Team OID will get you back as soon as possible.