RRB NTPC Document Verification Date and Process updates can be checked here on this page. We are sure the preparation journey had been great and you gave your 100% to achieve what you have today. Congratulation on clearing RRB NTPC Computer-based Test, Mains Exam, Typing Test, and aptitude test. And wish you the best in the document verification process. Candidates who have qualified called for the RRB NTPC Document Verification Process. Candidates may check all the details on this page regarding it like the schedule and list of all the required documents.
Few of my friends made it to DV Round and worried about What are the documents required in RRB NTPC Document Verification Process and the is schedule region-wise and other important details, Hence I thought of covering everything here to help our dear readers. You are just one step away from Indian Railway Jobs.
RRB NTPC Document Verification Schedule
All the dear aspirants who qualify for the final examination are called for the document verification round. It is a compulsory round and you need to have all the required documents fulfilling all the criteria decided by Railway Official Board.
Check below Schedule Region Wise, Candidates list, and List of documents required.
Post Name for DV in RRB NTPC
- Commercial Apprentice (CA)
- Traffic Apprentice (TA)
- Asst Station Master (ASM)
- Senior Clerk-Cum-Typist
- Enquiry-Cum-Reservation Clerk
- Goods Guard
- Junior Accounts Assistant
- Traffic Assistant
- Senior Time Keeper
What is RRB NTPC Document Verification Process and why it is necessary?
This is not a complex question but very general that why document verification in RRB NTPC is needed. Let me tell you Railway Recruitment Board conducts the exam for more than a lakh candidates and it recruits candidates based on various rounds like Online exams (CBT), Aptitude, and Typing tests.
It qualifies 50% extra candidates for document verification. Why 50 extra? it is because many candidates do not join due to a job in another govt department. So, to avoid the shortfall in Non-Technical Popular categories vacancies RRB recruits extra candidates.
Document Verification Schedule – Region Wise
Check below direct links for Region wise document verification schedule. The Roll No of qualified candidates is notified in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar and some other national and regional newspapers.
Document Verification Procedure
Follow the below steps for a good document verification process. this is shared by previous year candidates based on experience in the RRB NTPC DV process.
- Report to Regional RRB Officer by 9:00 AM
- Carry all original document with photocopies (list below)
- Now you will get scanned of your handwriting and fingerprints to check the genuineness of candidates and it is matched with the original application form.
- Now your certificates will be checked thoroughly. Check the below list for required documents.
Important note: if any case of any discrepancy in the certificates, the candidates are advised to bring the proper certificates/affidavits as necessary at the earliest within one week of the document verification
List of Document Required in RRB NTPC DV Process
Check below the list of documents you need to carry for your Document verification in the RRB NTPC exam. Please make sure to recheck the list while leaving the home.
- Admit Card along with original ID proof for entry
- Date of Birth proof
- Education qualification mark sheet (10th/12th/Graduation)
- Caste Certificates (SC/ST/OBC)
- Minority Community Declaration (Annexure-V)
- Income Certificate – Annexure-IV (download format from below direct link)
- PWD Proof Certificates
- Ex-Servicemen Certificates (if applicable)
- NOC(No Objection Certificate) in case of govt job in another department
- 12 Passport size photographs.
- Medical Certificate for candidates who applied for traffic apprentice.
Comment below if you have any questions regarding RRB NTPC Document Verification 2021. We are more than happy to help you.
Disclaimer: Candidates who got selected in RRB NTPC are strongly advised by Team OID that check all the details from the official website as well. The above-listed details are just for your reference purposes only. In Case of any mismatch Team, OID would not be responsible for it. We are trying to keep this article up to date.
Q: What are the required documents for RRB NTPC Document Verification Process?Ans: See above
Q: What is the RRB NTPC Document Verification Process starting date?Ans: Available soon