Get here RRB NTPC Cut off mark 2021 for Non-Technical and also check Mains Result Date. Check here RRB NTPC cut off marks and merit list for ASM, Clerk, Goods Guard, Non-Technical Exam Expected Cut Off Marks, NTPC Mains merit list, RRB NTPC Mains cut off marks. Scroll down for more updates on RRB NTPC Cut off list and merit list.
RRB NTPC Cut off mark & Merit List (Mains)
As per the official notification, the RRB NTPC Result will be announced soon by Railway Recruitment Board Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Bilaspur, Bhubaneswar, Bangalore, Guwahati, Jammu, Patna, Siliguri, Secunderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Muzaffarpur, and Gorakhpur recently.
In the Prelims conducted RRB NTPC Exam approximately 3 lakhs candidates were shortlisted for the mains, while the overall vacancies to be filled this year are 18252. The competition was tough since one candidate has to fight for 15 seats. The RRB NTPC Mains paper is 120 marks & each question carries 1 mark. There was a negative marking of one-third i.e 0.33 marks.
RRB NTPC Zone Wise Cut off
Let move ahead with the RRB NTPC Result 2021 Non-Technical CEN 03/2015 Cut off Merit List, Result Date, RRB NTPC Mains Exam Date. Railway Recruitment Board has conducted the first stage of computer-based tests for NTPC recruitment.
NTPC Result Date 2021
Candidates who have applied for RRB Non-Technical Popular Category recruitment now are searching the internet for the Expected Cut off for each set of Question Papers. If candidates are looking at RRB NTPC Paper Analysis then you are in the right place.
RRB Results 2021-Posts Wise Merit List
Candidates do not have to panic as soon RRB will be publishing the Merit List of the Candidates who are selected for the stage 2 exam. Keep an eye on this article as will be updating the link below as soon as the official notification is out for the merit list.
RRB Results Cutoff
RRB will announce the results for Non-Technical Category Stage 1 soon. Major Boards whose results announced are RRB Ahmedabad, RRB Ajmer, RRB Allahabad, RRB Chennai, RRB Gorakhpur, RRB Guwahati, RRB Jammu, and Kashmir, RRB Kolkata, RRB Malda, RRB Mumbai, RRB Banglore, RRB Bhopal, RRB Bhubaneswar, RRB Bilaspur, RRB Chandigarh, RRB Muzaffarpur, RRB Patna, RRB Ranchi, RRB Secunderabad, RRB Siliguri, and RRB Thiruvananthapuram. We will soon update the Cutoff list once released by the RRB boards for different regions.
Region-wise links have been given below. Click on any of the links to know your Result
- Ahmedabad – rrbahmedabad.gov.in
- Ajmer Region Results: rrbajmer.gov.in
- Bangalore – rrbbnc.gov.in
- Bhubaneshwar Region Results– rrbbbs.gov.in
- Bilaspur Region Results– rrbbilaspur.gov.in
- Chandigarh Region Results– rrbcdg.gov.in
- Chennai Region Results– rrbchennai.gov.in
- Gorakhpur Region Results– rrbgkp.gov.in
- Guwahati Region Results– rrbguwahati.gov.in
- Jammu Region Results– rrbjammu.nic.in
- Kolkata Region Results– rrbkolkata.gov.in
- Malda Region Results– rrbmalda.gov.in
- Mumbai Region Results– rrbmumbai.gov.in
- Muzaffarpur Region Results– rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in
- Patna Region Results– rrbpatna.gov.in
- Ranchi Region Results– rrbranchi.org
- Secunderabad Region Results– rrbsecunderabad.nic.in
- Siliguri Region Results– rrbsiliguri.org
- Trivandrum Region Results– rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in
Procedure to Download RRB NTPC Exam Results
- Visit the official website as per your zone which is given above in this article
- Enter your roll number and Enter all the required details in the prescribed format.
- Click on the submit/ok button
- Results will be displayed
- Click on the relevant link
- Then hit the link Click here to view provisionally shortlisted candidates for 2nd Stage Examination (CBT)
- The result will open in a PDF file.
- Click on the download button on the PDF and save it in the system for later use.
स्कूल बोर्ड University के परीक्षा फॉर्म, टाइम टेबल, एडमिट कार्ड, परिणाम, पुनर्मूल्यांकन और साथ ही नई सरकारी नौकरियों के बारे में अधिक जानकारी के लिए हमारे YouTube को सब्सक्राइब करे- चैनल पर जाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे
Q: Have RRB NTPC Cut off mark & merit list been released?Ans: Not yet