Mahila Supervisor Syllabus 2022, Rajasthan | RSMSSB Women Paryavekshak Written Exam Pattern PDF
Mahila Supervisor Syllabus 2022 Rajasthan, Here Provide राजस्थान महिला सुपरवाइजर पाठ्यक्रम 2022, Check RSMSSB Women Paryavekshak Written Exam Pattern PDF.
Mahila Supervisor Syllabus 2022 Rajasthan is available here. Aspirants can see the RSMSSB Supervisor Exam Pattern 2022 for their exam preparations. RSMSSB Mahila Supervisor Exam Pattern 2022 gives a clear idea about the exam to all participants. So applied candidates need to check the Mahila paryavekshak Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022 and start their exam preparations.
RSMSSB recently releases a notification for supervisor posts in the women empowerment department. Starting date of online application form Notifies soon. Last date of submission online application form. Department will be conducting the written examination in the month of upcoming month Department will be issued the RSMSSB Women Supervisor Written Exam Pattern PDF for all participants. Candidates can download the आरएसएमएसएसबी महिला सुपरवाइजर पाठ्यक्रम 2022 from the official site.
RSMSSB Mahila Supervisor Syllabus 2022
Applicants need to prepare all subjects of राजस्थान सुपरवाइजर पाठ्यक्रम 2022. Candidates need to check all the topics and subject syllabus carefully and plan their own study schedule for better exam preparations. Candidates need to hard preparations for their examination to get good marks and percentages. Effective exam preparations will make a selection of candidates for this excellent job opportunity. Applicants can check the most important details of Rajasthan SMSSB Mahila Adhikaritha Syllabus 2022 such as no. of papers, exam type, total no. of questions, total marks, subject names, exam duration from this page.
Candidates need to start their exam preparations with model question papers and previous year papers. Applicants need to get their RSMSSB Mahila Supervisor Admit Card from the official website within 10 – 15 days before the examination. Applicants need to follow our site to get the latest updates regards RSMSSB Rajasthan Mahila Supervisor Syllabus 2022. Here we provided detailed information about Mahila Supervisor Bharti Syllabus 2022.
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board
State Govt Jobs
Starting date of online apply
Closing date of online apply
|Category||Exam Pattern / Syllabus|
Mahila Supervisor Exam Pattern 2022
Number of questions
Rajasthan Indian and World History with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
History, Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition, and Heritage of Rajasthan.
Indian Polity, Indian Economics with special emphasis on Rajasthan.
Use of computers and information technology
Geography of Rajasthan, India, and World
Logical reasoning, mental ability, and basic numeracy
Language ability test: Hindi, English
Rajasthan Women Supervisor Syllabus 2022
Rajasthan, Indian and World History with special emphasis on Indian National Movement
- Major Landmarks in the History of Rajasthan, Major Dynasties, their Administrative and Revenue System. Socio-cultural Issues.
- Freedom Movement, Role of Rajasthan in the revolt of 1857, Tribal and Peasants movements in Rajasthan, Freedom Struggle in Rajasthan with special reference to Praja Mandal Movements, Political Awakening and Integration.
- Indian History Ancient & Medieval Period: Salient features and Major Landmarks of Ancient and Medieval India. Art, Culture, Literature, and Architecture.
- Modem Period: Modem Indian history (from about the middle of the eighteenth century until the present) – significant events, personalities, and issues.
- The Freedom Struggle & Indian National Movement- its various stages and important contributors and contributions from different parts of the country.
- Social and Religious Reform movements in the 19th and 20th centuries. Post-independence consolidation and reorganization within the country.
- Renaissance- Causes and Impact.
- Industrial Revolution.
- American War of Independence- Causes and effects.
- French Revolution, Growth of Nationalism and Liberalism in Europe- Rise of national states- Unification of Italy and Germany.
- Russian Revolution of 1917- Causes and significance.
- First and Second World Wars- Causes, important events, and impact.
- World organization- League of Nations and U.N.O.
History, Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition, and Heritage of Rajasthan
- Ancient Civilization- Kalibanga, Ahar, Bagore, Ganeshwar, Balathal and Barath.
- Salient features of Architecture – Forts and Monuments, Arts, Paintings, and Handicrafts.
- Important Works of Rajasthani literature, Local Dialects.
- Fairs, Festivals, Folk Music, and Folk Dances.
- Rajasthan Culture, Traditions and Heritage.
- Religious Movements, Saints & Lok devtas of Rajasthan.
- Important Tourist Places.
- Leading Personalities of Rajasthan.
Indian Polity And Indian Economics with special emphasis on Rajasthan
- Indian Constitution, Nature of Indian Constitution; Preamble, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State, Fundamental Duties, Federal Structure, Constitutional Amendments, Emergency Provisions, Public Interest Litigation (P.LL.) and Judicial Review.
- Indian Political System and Governance: Nature of Indian State, Democracy in India, Reorganization of States, Coalition Governments, Political Parties.
- Union and State Executive; Union and State Legislative, Judiciary President, Parliament, Supreme Court, Election Commission, Comptroller and Auditor General, Planning Commission, National Development Council, Central Vigilance Commission (evC) , Central Information Commission, Lokpal, National Human Rights Commission (NHRC). Local Self Government & Panchayati Raj.
- Political and Administrative System of Rajasthan Governor, Chief Minister, State Assembly, High Court, Rajasthan Public Service Commission, District Administration, State Human Rights Commission, Lokayukt, State Election Commission, State Information Commission. Public Policy, Legal Rights and Citizen Charter.
- Economic Concepts and Indian Economy: Basic Concepts of Economics, Basic Knowledge of Budgeting, Banking, Public Finance, National Income.
- Major Sectors of Economy- Agriculture, Industry, Service, and Trade- Current Status, Issues & initiatives.
- Major Economic Problems and Government Initiatives, Economic Reforms and Liberalization Human Resource and Economic Development
- Flagship Schemes, Social Justice and Empowerment:- Provisions for Weaker Sections.
- The economy of Rajasthan: Major Agricultural, Industrial and Service Sector Issues. Growth, Development, and Planning.
- Infrastructure & Resources, Major Development Projects.
- Flagship Schemes and Programmes- Government Welfare Schemes for SC/ST/Backward Class/Minorities/Disabled Persons, Destitute, Women, Children, Old Age People.
Use of Computers and Information Technology
- Basics of Computer: Introduction to computer- Characteristics, use, and types of computers.
- Computer generations and computer architecture: Hardware, input and output devices.
- Information and Communication Technology, Space Technology including Satellites.
- Development of Science and Technology in Rajasthan.
Geography of Rajasthan, India and World
- Geography of World: Broad Physical features, Environmental and Ecological Issues, Wildlife and Bio-diversity.
- Geography of India: Broad physical features and Major physiographic divisions.
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Animal Husbandry with special reference to Rajasthan.
- Minerals – Iron, Manganese, Coal, Oil & Gas, Atomic minerals.
- Major Industries and Industrial development.
- Transportation- major transport corridors.
- Natural Resources, Environmental Problems, and Ecological Issues.
- Geography of Rajasthan Broad physical features and Major physiographic divisions.
- Natural Resource of Rajasthan.
- Climate, Natural Vegetation, Forests, Wildlife and Bio-diversity.
- Major irrigation projects.
- Mines and Minerals.
- Major Industries and Potential for Industrial Development
- Basics of Everyday Science.
- The human body, Food, and Nutrition, Health care
- Physical and Chemical Changes, Metals, Non-Metals and their important compounds, some important compounds used in daily life
- Human Brain, Hormones, Human disease- Causes and cures
- Preliminary Knowledge of digestive and excretory systems in the human
- Types of vitamins and their deficiency diseases.
- Composition of Blood, Blood Groups
- Use of Biotechnology in the field of Medicine and Agriculture
Logical Reasoning, mental ability, and basic numeracy
- Reasoning (Deductive, Inductive, Abductive), Statements and Assumptions, Statements and Arguments, Statements and conclusions, Courses of Action.
- Mental Ability: Number series, Letter series, Odd man out, Coding-Decoding, Problems relating to Relations, Shapes and their sub-sections.
- Basic Numeracy: Elementary knowledge of Mathematical and Statistical Analysis. Number System, Order of Magnitude, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Simple and Compound Interest
Language Ability Test: Hindi And English
- Tenses/Sequence of Tenses, Voice: Active and Passive,
- Narration: Direct and Indirect, Transformation of Sentences: Assertive to Negative, Interrogative, Exclamatory and vice-versa, Use of Articles and Determiners.
- Use of prepositions, Translation of simple sentences from Hindi to English and vice versa.
- Correction of Sentences Including Subject
- Verb Agreement, Degrees of Adjectives, Connectives, and words wrongly used.
- Glossary of official, Technical Terms (with their Hindi versions),
- Synonyms, Antonyms, word substitution, Forming new words by using prefixes and suffixes
उत्तर: पीडीऍफ़ फॉर्मेट में डाउनलोड कर सकते है।
उत्तर: ऑनलाइन माध्यम से डाउनलोड कर सकते है।
All the Candidates are strongly advised to download the latest exam pattern and syllabus for their preparation. In Case you have any queries on it then please write us through comments. Team OID would be happy to help you.