First of all Team, OID wants to congratulate you on getting selected for SBI Written exam. Now, you must be looking for the details about the SBI Clerk Document Verification process and a list of the required documents in the SBI Clerk Documents Verification process 2021. This article is all about the SBI Clerk Document Verification. Let’s Scroll down and visit the department’s official website to get more updates on it. Direct links are also listed below.
SBI Clerk Document Verification 2021
हेल्लो दोस्तों SBI क्लर्क भर्ती में आवश्यक डाक्यूमेंट्स और Documents verification Process की पूरी जानकारी आपको यहाँ पर उपलब्ध करवाई गयी हैं, दोस्तों अगर SBI क्लर्क भर्ती प्रोसेस से सम्बंधित किसी भी जानकारी या प्रोसेस में आपको कोई असुविधा हो तो निचे दिए हुए कमेंट बॉक्स में कमेंट करे
Documents Required for SBI Clerk Verification Process
The following documents in original and self-attested photocopies in support of the candidate’s eligibility. Identity is to be invariably submitted at the time of interview the failing in submission will be not allowed to appear for the interview. Non-submission of requisite documents by the candidate at the time of interview will debar his candidature from further participation in the recruitment process.
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter.
- The valid system generated a printout of the online application form registered for CWE.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identify Proof – candidate’s photo identity (bearing the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer/ People’s Representative along with a photograph / Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university/ Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
- If the identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination/ interview.
- Ration Card and E-Aadhar card will not be accepted as valid id proof for this project.
- Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board/University for having completed the degree has to be submitted.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by the Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
Note: Candidates have to produce original photo identity proof bearing the name as it appears on the online application form/ call letter and submits a photocopy of the photo identity proof along with the Examination call letter as well as the Interview Call Letter while attending the examination/ interview respectively, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination/ interview.
SBI Clerk Document Verification – Reservation Certificate rules
In the case of candidates belonging to the OBC category, the certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to the creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in Civil post & services under the Government of India.
Candidates belonging to the OBC category but coming under the creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find a place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form.
Note- Prescribed Formats of SC, ST, OBC, PWD certificates, Proforma A, B, C, D as applicable for Ex-Servicemen can be downloaded from SBI official website – direct link
Candidates belonging to these categories to be submitted at the time of interview are required to produce the certificates strictly in these formats only.
- Disability certificate in format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons With Disability category If the candidate has used the services of a Scribe at the time of CWE the duly filled in details of the scribe in the prescribed format.
- Ex-Servicemen candidates:
(i) Candidates who are released/ retired from Armed Forces are required to submit a certificate as per Per forma A. Such Ex-servicemen candidates have to produce a copy of the discharge Certificate/pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview.
(ii) Candidates who are still in the Armed Forces and desirous of applying under Ex-Servicemen category should submit Per forma B from the Competent Authority showing his/her date of completion of a specific period of engagement (SPE) along with the declaration in Per forma C. Such candidates whose SPE is completed are eligible.
To apply. Such candidates have to submit a release letter and a self-declaration from the candidate that he/ she is entitled to benefits admissible to Ex-Servicemen as per Govt. of India rules
(iii) Those candidates who have completed their initial period of assignment and who are on extended assignment are required to submit the certificate as per Per forma D.
(iv) Dependents of Servicemen killed in action or those who have been severely disabled have to produce satisfactory documentary proof showing that they are Dependents of Servicemen killed in action or severely disabled and an affidavit stating that the relaxation is availed by one dependent of Ex-Servicemen or not availed by any Dependent of Servicemen killed in action or severely disabled.
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered and traveling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- Persons eligible for age relaxation under II (5) must produce the Death certificate of husband/ documents in support of Divorce or judicial separation and an affidavit/ declaration that they are not remarried.
- Persons eligible for age relaxation under II (6) must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview/ at any stage of the subsequent process from the District Jurisdiction where he/she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that the candidate had ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of J&K during the period from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89.
- The Persons eligible for age relaxation under II (7) must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate to the effect that they are eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated with Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services communication No.F.No.9/21/2006-IR dated 27.07.2007.
- Persons eligible for age relaxation under II (8) above must produce an affidavit/ certificate in support of their claim of belonging to Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only) category.
- Persons falling in categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) of Point B (I) should produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt. Of India
Team OID Strongly advised all the candidates who are going to proceed with the SBI Documents verification process must check each and every detail from the official notification issued at the official website. The above details are just for reference purposes only.
Q: What is SBI Clerk Document Verification date?Ans: Update soon
Q: When will be the SBI Clerk Document Verification?Ans: It will soon after 15-25 days of exam result declaration