SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021– State bank of India is one of the prestigious banks of our country. All the candidates who are preparing for bank jobs look for sbi bank clerk jobs and seek the opportunity to get the selection in sbi clerk exam.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment in clerical cadre in State Bank of India.
SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification 2021
State bank of India itself conducts the examination for clerk cadre. Unlike other banks, SBI Bank does not rely on the IBPS Exam for the recruitment of clerks for various posts in sbi bank. In this post, we are going to present sbi clerk recruitment notification and application form 2021.
So lets discuss the recruitment of clerk cadre in State bank of India.
SBI Clerk Notification Detail
- Exam Name: SBI Clerk Exam 2021
- Organization Name: State Bank of India (SBI) Bank
- Exam Level: All India
- Post Name: Clerk Cadre (various Post)
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
SBI Clerk Important Dates
|SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification date||Upcoming Days|
|SBI Clerk Online Application form start date|
|SBI Clerk Application Form end date||Update soon|
|SBI Clerk Admit card download date||Update soon|
|SBI Clerk Prelims exam date||Available Soon|
|Prelims result date||Notify Soon|
|Mains Exam admit card date||Available Soon|
|SBI Clerk Mains Exam date||Update soon|
|Mains result date||Update soon|
|Interview Admit Card date||–|
|Final result of sbi clerk 2021||–|
Application Form: SBI Clerk Exam 2021
Now you have checked the notification details so moving further on sbi application form details. SBI Clerk application form will be released and filled online with various payment modes. you can find all the detail below about clerk application form and important dates of sbi clerk application form.
SBI Clerk Application Fee
SC/ST/PWD/EX-Servicemen Candidates: Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
General and OBC candidates: Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
How to fill sbi clerk application Form
Below is the steps you should follow before filling the sbi clerk online application form. Please bear in mind that once you submit the application online and paid the amount, you will not be able to edit the application form at any condition. So it is strictly advised that you should fill the application form very carefully before submitting it.
Steps to fill application form,
- Visit the official website of the (click on the link given above or click here)
- Go to recruitment corner “latest notification” right upper corner.
- Firstly, click on the link “Apply Online Here” provided on the page.
- Now application form window will be displayed, fill in the form properly.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Please make sure to upload scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Pay the requisite fee through challan or SBI Net Banking or any Credit/ Debit Card.
- After payment, take out the print of your application form.
- Aspirants will get registration confirmation by SMS or e-mail.
- Note down the registration number for the future reference.
SBI Clerk Salary Structure 2021
By the way we have written one separate article on sbi clerk salary in detail. But still here we will give an overview of the sbi clerk salary and perks. Salary of a SBI clerk is somewhat (around 2000/- ) higher than other bank’s clerk since. SBI bank provides some special extra allowance to their employees appointed as a clerk.
PAY SCALE – 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540
Gross Salary – Rs. 17500
Basic Salary – Rs. 8000/-
In hand Salary – RS. 18000 – 21000
Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting. check below article for detailed discussion on salary.
Check here in detail: SBI Clerk Salary Structure and allowances
All the other detail like age limit, education qualification, and relaxation category wise are elaborated in detail in the separate article. still you can have look on the important details.
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or equivalent. Final year students are also eligible to apply.
- Not below 20 years and not above 28 years
Age relaxation are application as per category.
Check here full article on: SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria
SBI Clerk Selection Procedure
Selection process includes below three steps and for more detail visit detailed article.
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type Questions)
- Main Examination (Objective Type Questions)
SBI Clerk Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern of SBI Clerk is as follows. Total duration sbi clerk exam is 2 hours 40 minutes in which total below subjects will be asked. GS, GE, QA, RS and Computer aptitude.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Exam Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||2 hours 40 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability &Computer Aptitude||50||60|
For syllabus we suggest you to visit below link for detail knowledge on sbi clerk syllabus.
Click here: SBI Clerk Syllabus
That’s all on sbi clerk recruitment notification and Application Form 2021. Please comment if any doubts.