CENTRAL RECRUITMENT & PROMOTION DEPARTMENT CORPORATE CENTER, MUMBAI has been issued a recruitment notification for the post of SBI Specialist Cadre Officer. Therefore, interested candidates can check all details regarding the recruitment below here on this page.
Important Dates of Application
- Starting Date of Filling Application Online & Fee Payment: Update soon
- Last Date to of Filling Application Online & Fee Payment: Update soon
- General/ EWC & OBC : Rs.750/-
- SC/ST/PwD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online through by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
More Info About The Recruitment
More details regarding the recruitment like age limit, eligibility criteria, no of posts can be checked in the official notification. The direct link is given below.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more updates on school Board/ university events such as exam forms, time table, admit card, results, re-evaluation, and new government Jobs- Click here to go On the Channel
How to Apply?
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
- Now, candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. The online application will not be registered unless the candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Apply”).
- Here, candidates should fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, the candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
Then, the candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, the candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of a fee.
- After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
Link for Application
Thanks for visiting our website. If you want to ask anything to us regarding the Recruitment then you can. To do so, you need to submit your query in the below form and also you can ask us via comments. Team OID will reply to you.