Shekhawati University B Com Revaluation Result 2019 is about to declare on the official website, Number of Students applied for Revaluation on university’s official website. Shekhawati Uni B Com Part 1st Part 2nd and Final year recheck Result will be declared on different dates, Shekhawati Uni will not declare all result at the same time and date. Links are provided below to check Shekhawati Uni B Com Rechecking Result 2019 form official website. As Shekhawati University has been released B Com Part 1, Part 2 and Final year main result on the official website in the month of July 2019. All PDUUSU’s B Com students are advised to visit University’s official website to check B Com Part 1st and part 2nd Revaluation Results 2019.
Shekhawati University B Com Rechecking results not yet declared at the official website. Links and guidelines to check result at the official website are provided below.
|Shekhawati Uni B Com 1st Year Revaluation Result 2019||Declared|
|Shekhawati Uni B Com 2nd Year Revaluation Result 2019||Declared|
|Shekhawati Uni B Com Final Year Revaluation Result 2019||Declared|
Subscribe our website notification to get all latest on your Mobile and Desktop regarding Shekhawati University B Com rechecking result 2019
All students who were waiting for PDUSU B Com revaluation results should visit University’s official website and scroll down to get the link to check Shekhawati Uni B Com Part 1. Part 2 and Final year Rechecking Result Which is declared on the official website i.e. shekhauni.ac.in. Candidates can access their B Com Revaluation Result 2018 With the help of Roll number and Mothers Name (Students Roll Number and Mothers name both are Mandatory fields) University will publish a press release one day before of Rechecking Result Declaration on the same website for B Com revaluation Results.
Overview of Result
|University||Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University|
|Name of Exam||B Com Part 1, Part 1 and Part 3|
|Release Date||Provided Soon|
How to Check Shekhawati University B Com Revaluation Result 2019 on The Official Website?
- In Students penal Please click on Result tab, See below Screenshot for better understanding
- Now you reached in Result Panel. In Result Panel firstly, you have to select UG.
- After select UG Click on the class for Result that you want to access First of all Click On http://univexam.com/ below screen will open then click on Students Penal, Screenshot Given below for your reference
- Once you have done all selection like UG and Class for Result the below screen will open. On Below screen, you have to enter Your Exams Roll Number and your mother’s name
- Note:- This year Shekhawati University have not provided Name wise result search option. Students must have to enter Roll Number and His/Her Mother’s Name in order to access Shekhawati Uni B Com Part 1, Part 2 and Final Year Recheck Result 2018
- Then print your result and take a print out to use as duplicate PDUSU mark sheet
Frequently Asked Questions on Shekhawati Uni. B Com Revaluation result 2018
Q1:- Is there any updates or Shekhawati University B Com Rechecking Result 2019?Ans: Yes University has declared Results. Visit official site in order to check your BCom Rechecking Result 2019.
Q2:- any expected date for Shekhawati University B Com Rechecking Result declaration?Ans:- Results can be declare any time in July month.
Please Note: We have posted few possible questions above to solve your queries. If you still have any questions on Shekhawati University Results Please comments below, we would be happy to answer you.
Email Alert:- Dear Viewers. If your want to receive latest recruitment notification and other jobs related information on your email then subscribe our email alert by providing your email address though comments
About Shekhawati University
As Per Wikipedia Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University formerly known as Shekhawati University is public state university situated in the village Katrathal of the Sikar district of the Indian state Rajasthan. The sole purpose of the university is to cater to the study needs of the students from the Shekhawati region.