SSC CGL Results (Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Examination Result) will be released shortly at the official website. Recently the SSC CGL examinations have completed, many students have appeared in SSC CGL Tier-1 & Tier-2 Examination. We would like to all candidates who have appeared in examination that the commission is planning to declare the SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination Result in upcoming days so all candidates are advised to stay connected with us because we will update everything on this page regarding the SSC CGL results and at the time of results declaration we will also provide direct link to check your result at official website. Scroll down and read the entire article for more info like Tentative Dates of Result declaration, a direct link and Result Checking Procedure, etc about SSC CGL Tier-1 & Tier-2 Examination Result.
Staff Selection Commission has not yet declared the Combined Graduate Level Examination result. According to newspapers & some blogs, it seems that the SSC CGL result will be released in upcoming days and it will be available at the official website, after official declaration all candidates will be able to check their results.
Direct Links to Check SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination Result
As we know that SSC CGL examination has been completed and now all candidates are looking for their results. For their convenience, we have provided here the direct link to check Staff Selection Commission CGL Examination Result, by visiting the given link you can easily find your results separately for SSC CGL Tier-1 Examination and SSC CGL Tier-2 Examination. Now, the provided links are inactive, will be activated at the time of SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination Results declaration. So stay tuned with this page for all upcoming updates regarding SSC CGL Examination Result. Links are given below.
Important Dates for Staff Selection Commission CGL Examination Result
After SSC CGL Examination, candidates are waiting for their results, we want to inform them the SSC has not yet decided any particular date for Combined Graduate Level Examination Result declaration, and Confirmed dates will be announced soon with the official notification. For candidates’ sake, now we are going to provide some probable dates of SSC CGL results below in the table.
How to Check Result at Official Website? | SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination Result?
We believe that most candidates are friendly enough with the official website and know that how to check result at official website but still few are not familiar with the result checking procedure, for such kind of students we have provided step by step complete process to check SSC CGL Tire-1 & SSC CGL Tire-2 result. By the below-given guidelines, you can easily check your SSC CGL results at the official website. Let’s have a look at the below-given process of checking results.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission.
- On the home page of the website, click on the Results tab form Menu Bar.
- After that find the SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination Tire-1 Result link / SSC CGL Examination Tire-2 Result link from news-feed.
- After finding the correct link, click on it.
- Now Result Checking Portal will open in a new window page.
- Here, enter few details like your Name/ Roll Number, Registration Number (if asked) in the given blank.
- After filling all required details click on submit/ get the result button.
- Within a few seconds, your SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination Tire-1 Result / SSC CGL Tier-2 Examination Result will be displayed on your screen.
- Now check your result and take a printout of it for further use.
Selection Process of SSC Combined Graduate Level Post
SSC CGL exam is divided into 4 stages i.e. Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 and finally Tier 4. The process is given below, have a look at it
- Candidates, who have qualified Tier 1 Examination, will be eligible to appear in the Tier-2 Examination.
- Candidates, who have qualified Tier-2 Examination, will be eligible to appear in both Tier 3 and Tier 4 Examination.
- Final Merit List of SSC CGL will be based on cumulative marks of Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 Examination.
- Tier 4 is of qualifying nature and mandatory for CSS / MEA / Tax Assistant Posts.
Kindly subscribe our website notification to get notified at the time of Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Tier-1 & Tier-2 Examination Result declaration. And team OID wishes Good Luck to all candidates for their future.
Questions and Answers
If you have any kind of questions/queries regarding SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination Result then feel free to ask us. You can ask us via the comment box below here on this page and also by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply to you as soon as possible.