SSC CGL Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022 | Tier wise (I,II,III,IV)
SSC CGL Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022, CGL TIER 1 Syllabus 2022, CGL Exam TIER 2 exam pattern 2022, CGLE TIER Syllabus and Exam Pattern, SSC CGL TIER 4 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
SSC CGL Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022
SSC CGL Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022: Let’s read the CGL syllabus and exam pattern for all tier TIER 1, TIER 2, TIER 3 & TIER 4 in full detail with a sample question paper. If we are talking about the SSC CGL exam then the syllabus plays an important role. In fact, having detailed knowledge of the syllabus has a wide significance and adds great value to your preparation.
We have discussed the SSC CGL eligibility criteria for 2022 in-depth and now writing every aspect of the SSC CGL 2022 Syllabus and Exam Pattern from the examination point of view.
Recently ssc cgl notification is released by the staff selection commission has clarified the changes in the SSC CGL syllabus and also notified us about the updated syllabus which we will discuss here in this article.
SSC CGL 2022
Staff Selection Commission started conducting the CGL exams online which is good news for all the aspirants. We may expect results early in the previous pattern because of the online process.
The Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
- SSC CGL Tier -I (Computer Based Examination)
- SSC CGL Tier-II (Computer Based Examination)
- See SSC CGL Tier -III – Pen, and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
- SSC CGL Tier-IV (Computer Proficiency Test)
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2022 (TIER wise)
First of all, let me know the recent changes in the SSC CGL exam pattern and have an overview of the revised exam pattern. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the CGL (Combined Graduate Level) Prelims Exam every year to select the candidates for the Main Examination. In the revised syllabus, SSC CGL is now being conducted in online mode which makes the result declaration and marks checking less time-consuming which may lead to the early declaration of CGL result.
The total no of tiers will be four in CGL, as given below:
- Tier -I: Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Tier -II: Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- See Tier -III: Descriptive Test (Proposed in CGL 2022 onwards)
- Tier -IV: Personality Test Interview/Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/Document Verification.
Note: The interview component has been dispensed with. There will, therefore, be no interview.
|TIER||Mode of Exam||Subjects/scheme||Marks||Time|
|I||Computer-based Examination mode||General Intelligence Reasoning (25 questions)||50 Marks||60 Minutes (Total)
For VH and candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy: 80 Minutes
|General Awareness (25 Questions)||50 Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude (25 Questions)||50 Marks|
|English Comprehension (25 Questions)||50 Marks|
|II||Computer-based Examination mode||Quantitative Abilities (100 Questions)||200 Marks||120 Minutes (Total)
For VH and candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy: 160 Minutes
|English Language & Comprehension: (200 questions)||200 Marks|
|Statistics (100 Questions)||200 Marks|
|General Studies (Finance and Economics) (100 Questions)||200 Marks|
|III||Pen and Paper mode||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi (writing of Essays/Precie/Letter/Appli cations etc.||100 Marks||60 minutes For VH and candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy: 80 Minutes|
|IV||Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)||The test will be conducted wherever applicable||NA||NA|
- Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test will be conducted wherever applicable
- The merit will be prepared on overall performance in Tier-I, Tier-II, and Tier-III
- There will be no sectional cut-off in the SSC CGL exam
- Document Verification will also be conducted as per the provisions of the notice of examination.
Negative Marking in SSC CGL Exam:
- There will be a negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer in Tier-I.
- In Tier-II, the negative marking system of 0.25 for each wrong answer in English Language & Comprehension.
- In Tier-II There will be a negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer in the Quantitative Abilities, Statistics, and general studies paper.
SSC CGL Syllabus Tier Wise 2022
Let’s check tier wise (TIER 1, TIER 2, TIER 3, and TIER 4) syllabus in detail
English Language & Comprehension syllabus
|Topic||Number of Questions|
|Reading Comprehension||5 (1 passage)|
|Fill in the Blanks||0-5|
|Phrase or Idiom Meaning||0-2|
|Synonyms and Antonyms||0-2|
|One Word Substitution||3-5|
|Phrase Replacement/ Sentence Correction||5|
SSC CGL Tier 2 Syllabus
In tier 2 Paper-I & II are compulsory for all the categories of posts. but Statistics Paper is only for those candidates who apply for the post of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) and general studies is only for those candidates who apply for the post of Assistant Audit Officer (AAO)/Assistant Accounts Officer(AAO).
PAPER 1: Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Decimals & Fractions.
- The relation between Numbers.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Data Interpretation.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time etc.
PAPER 2: English Language & Comprehension Syllabus
- Error Recognition.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Structure.
- Sentence Completion.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Comprehension Passage etc.
PAPER 3: Statistics Syllabus
- Probability Distributions.
- Central Tendency.
- Rank Correlation Coefficient.
- Sampling Distribution.
- Principles of Sampling.
- Concepts of Hypothesis.
- Testing of Hypothesis.
- Chi-square tests.
- Index Numbers.
- Time Series Analysis etc.
PAPER 4: Accounts, Finance, Economics & Governance Syllabus
- General Economics.
- Demand and Supply Analysis.
- Commodity Pricing.
- Theory of Factor Pricing.
- Keynesian Theory of Employment.
- Functions of Money.
- International Trade.
- Foreign Exchange.
- Deficit Financing.
- Fiscal Policy.
- Indian Economics & General Statistics.
- Statistical Investigation.
- Types of sampling.
- Presentation of data.
- National Income and Accounting.
- Agricultural sector.
- Industrial Policy and Industrial Development.
- Human Resources.
- New Economic Policy and Welfare Schemes.
- Indian Public Finance.
- Indian Banking and Currency system etc.
- Business Organisation.
- Indian Economics.
- Business Law.
- Business Statistics.
- Company Law.
- Cost accounting.
- Income Tax etc.
- Algebra of Matrices.
- Analytic Geometry.
- Differential Equation.
- Differential and Integral Calculus.
- Statistics etc.
SSC CGL TIER 3 Syllabus (Descriptive Paper)
Total Marks assigned to Descriptive paper in CGL TIER 3 is 100 marks and topics which will come in exams are Writing of an Essay / Passage of 250 words and Letter / Application Writing of approximately 150 words.
- Letter Writing
- Precis Writing
- Application Writing
- Essay Writing
SSC CGL Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022
Two tests will be conducted in tier 4.
- Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) – CPT (Computer Proficiency Test) will be conducted for all those candidates who have applied for CSS (Central Secretariat Services).
- Data Entry Skill Test – Data Entry Skill Test (DEST) will be conducted for all those candidates who have applied for the post of Tax Assistant.
That’s all on the SSC CGL syllabus and exam pattern tier-wise.
Like us on Facebook for instant updates.
Direct Link Here:- https://ssc.nic.in
उम्मीदवारो के लिए आवश्यक सूचना है की नीचे दिए गए सवाल और उन के जवाब भी SSC CGL Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022 को डाउनलोड करने में आपकी मदद कर सकते है।
उतर : ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट पर जाकर डाउनलोड कर सकते है।
उतर : पीडीऍफ़ फॉर्मेट में डाउनलोड कर सकते है।