SSC CHSL Document Verification 2021– Hello friends, welcome to SSC CHSL Document Verification Guide. Here I will tell you SSC 10+2 2021 Document verification details. Like what you need to carry for document verification and what are the things you need to take care of.
Very Important Note on CHSL 2021 DV: You can check below list of document list in pdf and image form.
- Document verification will be done at the time of conduct of Skill Test/ Typing Test.
- All the candidates are required to appear in document verification, irrespective of category
The below image is showing a Sample form for Combined Higher Secondary Exam -downloaded from SSC official website. In this article, we have provided the document verification form download link to check the full form.
SSC CHSL Document Verification 2021
As you can see above form which is showing a number of departments and ministries under the SSC CHSL 2021 exam document verification form. Now here I will tell you what to do step by step.
How to fill document verification form?
- Now first of all download this document form (direct link to download from official website)
- Now you need to fill this form very carefully.
- Carry this form to your document verification venue on a given date and time.
- The very very important thing – Reach the venue on time or before. This is a very rare chance and missing it may leave you to regret it.
- Along with the form carry below a list of documents required in the SSC CHSL Document verification process.
- All the best and comment below if any questions in your mind
How much i will earn after Joining SSC CHSL Job – CHSL Salary & Career Growth
Yes, we know everybody is worried about salary more. Let’s check the document list. The below image is showing a list of documents and their crucial date of documents. Two documents are having crucial dates one is an education certificate and a Caste certificate for relaxation.
Govt. of India Prescribed Format may be downloaded from SSC HQ website or regional Websites.
List of Documents Required in SSC CHSL Verification Process 2021
- Proof of Date of Birth
- 10th Class (certificate + mark-sheet)
- 12th Class (certificate + mark-sheet)
- OBC/SC/ST Certificate (caste certificate) – Date of OBC certificate is as per notification
- Carry a self-attested photocopy of all documents (only self-attested)
- 4 Passport size photograph
- Valid Photo Id Card (Driving License, Aadhar Card, etc)
- 12th class Education qualification certificate must be before-
- Those who all already working need a NOC certificate from the organization.
- Ex-servicemen need discharged certificate to certify the leave.
- Any other certificate you have other than these then please carry them as well.
SSC CHSL Document verification Schedule 2021 region wise
Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, 2021 The Document Verification for the CHSL Examination, 2021 is to be held in the 9 Regional Offices of the Commission.
Download official DV schedule notification – direct link
Important Dates for SSC CHSL Exam 2021
More on SSC CHSL Exam:
SSC CHSL Result
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Books Download
SSC 10+2 Cut off marks