SSC CPO Medical 2021 updates can be checked here on this page, All the candidates who will successfully clear the SSC CPO physical exam will be called for Medical Test. It is just checked that you fulfill all the medical criteria and do not have any deficiency in your body. Which may create a problem later on during your duty time as Sub Inspector or Assistant Sub Inspector. In this article, you may find all the details like the standard for the SSC CPO Medical and experience of it. Let’s Scroll down and check all the details.
The posts you will get under SSC CPO are SI in Delhi Police, SI in CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force), and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF (Central Industrial Security Force). If you further decode the posts then you may get Sub Inspector posts in SSB, ITBP, and BSF as well.
SSC CPO Medical Test Criteria
So moving to the discussion “SSC CPO Medical Test Criteria”. If you look at the SSC CPO Selection Process (StepWise) carefully. You will see that it has 5 rounds, which includes, 2 Written Exam, Physical Efficiency Test (PET/PST) [followed by Medical Test] and finally Personality Interview Process.
Medical exam will have below test:-
- Eye Test
- Color Blindness Test
- Flat Foot
- Knock Knee
- Blood Test
- Chest X-Ray
- Ear Check
- Hydrocele Test
- Varicose Veins Test
So if you qualify for the Physical Test Conducted by Commission then you will be called for CPO Medical Exam. SSC CPO Medical Standards apply for all the posts under CPO.
Direct Linsk to visit the official Webiste of SSC
Candidates may check more details about the SSC CPO Medicale test 2021 from the official website. Link to visit the official Website is listed below.
Official Website: ssc.nic.in
Basically in the medical round, you need to pass Eye Test, Mental Test, and Physical Deficiency Test.
SSC CPO Medical Standards 2021
What they check in SSC CPO Medical Exam? Look below for criteria details to find out the answers.
- The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without correction i.e. without wearing glasses. Do not use the lens in your eyes on the day of the medical test as they will rub your eyes there.
- The candidate must not have a knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein, or squint in the eyes and they should possess high color vision.
- They must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
- Laser Surgery: if you have undergone laser surgery then please do not accept it in a medical exam. Examiner may ask you but you should not admit it. Even if they call some doctor then also please do not agree as there would be no evidence or no one can identify by the naked eye that you have opted the laser surgery.
Please note that the Physical/Medical Exam does not carry any marks but will be of qualifying nature.
Now comes the next medical tests. Refer below series of para for all the medical tests.
- This test will be done to check the color blindness. Examiner will ask you to read the number in a color dotted Book.
Knock Knee/ Flat Foot
- Both the test are different and you need to pass both rounds to qualify for the next round. In the knock Knee test, the Knee must not touch each other when standing at 90 angles.
- In the Flat Foot test, Your foot must be in proper shape. There must be a curve. They must not be flat under feet.
- Also please make sure that all of your Fingers of hands and Legs are in proper order means fingers are movable.
- Now you need to go through a Blood test to check for any disease and STD. This is not an extensive test. It is just a simple blood test that you can get done before going there.
Other test will be done as follows.
- X-Ray of Chest
- Ear Check (clean your ears using buds before the medical test)
- Hydrocele – One testicle is heavier than the other. Both should be equal :). Hanging should be equal. You will be undressed and checked thoroughly (be ready for this)
- Varicose Veins – These veins are found from feet to stomach. these are responsible for Varicocele.
- Backbone – Your backbone should be in proper order.
- Teeth – Your teeth must be proper and countable.
- Arms – Arms should be properly movable.
- Piles – You should not have a pile problem.
Please Note that Above listed details regarding the SSC CPO Medicale test 2021 are just for reference purposes and subject to change as per the official notification issued by the department. Candidates are advised to have a look at the official website as well.
Q: What is SSC CPO Medical 2021 details?Ans: See above