SSC CPO Physical Standard (PET/PST Criteria) 2021 must be check by all the candidates who have selected for the Physical Standard test, Here we are going to discuss staff selection commission central police organization physical standard criteria which is also known as Physical Endurance Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test(PST). Scroll down or visit the official Website of the SSC to check each and every details on the SSC CPO Physical Standard 2021.
SSC CPO Physical Standard 2021 (शारीरिक माप)
If you are applying for SSC CPO Recruitment for SI/ASI then you should check the SSC CPO eligibility criteria. We have covered SSC CPO exam education qualification, age limit and other detail separately but in this post we are only covering physical eligibility criteria. This includes Chest (Male), Height(Male/Female), Long Jump(male/Female), Push up and Shot Put.
SSC CPO Physical Measurement Criteria
To check all the physical measurements, ssc conducts two physical exam. One is PST(Physical Standard Test) and other is PET(Physical Efficiency Test). Here we will discuss both one by one in detail.
Physical Standard Test (PST Criteria) 2021
Staff Selection Commission CPO Eligibility Cover Chest (Only Male) and Height (Male/Female) for general category, scheduled tribe, and Hill areas. Here will cover chest and height category wise.
|Category||height (cms)||Chest (Normal in cms)||Chest (Expanded in cms)|
|Male(general)||170 cms||80 cms||85 cms|
|Male (Hill area)||165 cms||80 cms||85 cms|
|Male (scheduled tribe)||162.5 cms||77 cms||82 cms|
|Female (general)||157 cms||NA||NA|
|Female( Hill Area)||155 cms||NA||NA|
|Female(scheduled tribe)||154 cms||NA||NA|
Important Notes on PST Exam Criteria
- No Chest criteria for female candidates in PST Exam.
- Hill area includes Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States, and Sikkim.
- Weight: CPO exam weight criteria is Corresponding to height for all posts (Check below chart)
- To get height relaxation (reserved categories) you need to present proof of reservation.
Height Weight Chart (BMI Index) 2021
Check below chart for Height & weight ratio in SSC CPO Physical Exam for both male and female both. Candidates should have weight in ratio with height given. Candidates must prefer the Height Weight Chart from the official notification as well.
SSC CPO Medical standard (For all posts)
- Eyesight – The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses.
- The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein, or squint in eyes and they should possess high color vision.
- You must be in good mental and health conditions (defect-free body)
Physical Endurance Test (PET) Criteria 2021
There are different-2 criteria for males and females in the physical endurance test. Here we are giving PET details for both male & female. For males and Females, different PET criteria are listed below. Let’s have a look at it.
For Male PET Criteria
- RACE: 100 meters race in 16 seconds
- Race: 1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump : 3.65 metres long Jump in 3 chances
- High Jump : 1.2 metres in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chance
Note: Male Category – For Long Jump, High Jump and Shot Put three chances will be given.
For female candidates PET Criteria
- Race: 100 metres race in 18 seconds
- Race: 800 metres race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 metres (9 feet) in 3 chances
- High Jump: 0.9 metres (3 feet) in 3 chances.
Note 1: Female Category – For Long Jump and High Jump three chances will be given. There will be no shot put for female category.
NOTE 2: All PET exams will not carry marks they are just passing in nature.
SSC CPO Physical Test Procedure 2021
Below is the physical test procedure conducted by ssc in the SSC CPO Physical Standard test. Read the steps and follow them. For more details, Candidates should have a look at the official notification regarding this test.
- You need to report to the venue on time (7 am Morning)
- You need to fill a form there.
- Officials will divide you into groups (10-12 candidates)
- Grouping depends on the total no. of aspirants present.
- Now in groups, you need to race for 1600 m in 6.5 minutes (MALE)
- For female race would be 800 meters and the time is 4 minutes. (FEMALE)
- All the candidates who clear the race criteria will go 100-meter race and the rest who disqualified will be out of the competition (they can watch others perform)
- After a few minutes break you will do, 100-meter race in 16 seconds.
- After the race, if you qualify you to need to go for the long jump(3.65 meters/12 ft in 3 chances)
- If you clear the Long Jump, you will be next round else you are OUT.
- The next round is High Jump (1.2 metres/4ft) in 3 chances.
- The next round is shot put(16 lbs need to throw 4.5 meters- 3 attempts)
- If you are qualified in PET then you will go to PST Exam where height and chest will be checked.
- All the candidates who don’t meet the criteria will be rejected and you will be asked to fill a form stating the reason for rejection.
Monkey Jump/Tarzan Swing/Rope
Once all the selections are finalized in SSC CPO Physical Standard, all the candidates for the posts of Sub-Inspector(SI) and Assistant Sub-Inspector(ASI) would, as part of the training curriculum, have to pass seven exam events as given below. And if candidates fail to do the same may not get the final selection.
Direct Links are here
Click Here to Visit the official Website
See below physical exam events
Here are all the Activates that A Candidate need to participates in SSC CPO Physical Test.
- Jumping over the Vertical Board;
- Holding the rope on jumping from the Board
- Tarzan Swing;
- Jumping on the Horizontal Board;
- Parallel Rope;
- Monkey Crawl;
- Vertical Rope.
That’s all on PST/PEF (SSC CPO Physical 2021) and please comment if any questions. Please note that the above details are just for reference purposes only. Team OID and OnlineInfoDesk will not be responsible if any mismatch in the above-listed details. So Please cross-check at the official website.