Hi candidates, all the junior engineer aspirants who have applied and were part of SSC JE recruitment should check the SSC JE result at the below direct link. Now you can check the SSC JE result in the respective category. SSC JE Exam is conducted for civil engineers, Mechanical engineers, and Electrical engineers.
Click Here to Download write up of SSC JE Paper 2 Result
Download SSC JE 2021 Paper 2 Result (Civil)
Click Here to Download SSC JE 2021 Paper 2 Result (Electrical/ Mechanical)
- Revised preference may be submitted by the candidates during the document verification
- All candidates in the result need to appear for SSC JE Document verification.
- Candidates who do not attend Document verification will not be considered for final selection
SSC JE Result 2021
SSC JE results in 2021 for Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical branches are will OUT soon and given below in two separate lists. Both the lists contain qualifying candidates’ names and roll numbers. If you qualified then you need to go through SSC JE Document Verification and After your document verification, your selection will become final in the exam.
Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying and Contract) Examination,– Declaration of Final result:
How to SSC JE Exam Result online (official website)
- Go to the official website ( link is given above)
- Also (alternate) you can click on the links given in the above table to download the result.
- Once you click on the link one pdf will be download which will have a complete list of qualifying candidates in the pdf.
- One new page will be opened and from there you can download the result pdf.
- Please search your result roll number wise/result by name wise.
- All finally selected candidates will go to document verification.
SSC JE Result
Now to check the SSC JE result here we are giving all the details regarding the SSC result. As you know staff selection commission conducts SSC junior engineer exam to recruit Junior Engineers in various departments.
Junior Engineer notification is out on and the application form’s last date is. Due to some reasons exam date for paper 1 was rescheduled to February which was scheduled earlier. So, as per the paper 1 exam result of the SSC JE paper, 1 will be released. If the paper is happening late then the result will come late.
- Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission
- Job Name: SSC Junior Engineer (CIVIL, Mechanical, and Electrical)
- Post Type: Exam Result
- Official Website: SSC.NIC.IN
- SSC JE Result official Website: ssconline.nic.in
स्कूल बोर्ड यूनिवर्सिटीज के परीक्षा फॉर्म, टाइम टेबल, एडमिट कार्ड, परिणाम, पुनर्मूल्यांकन और साथ ही नई सरकारी नौकरियों पर नए अपडेट प्राप्त करने के लिए छात्र हमारे YouTube चैनल को सब्सक्राइब कर सकते हैं– चैनल पर जाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे
SSC Junior Engineer Exam Result dates
All the JE candidates who appeared for SSC JE Paper 1 should check SSC JE dates for exam results and download the result from official websites.
Download here: SSC Official Calendar
Check below the SSC JE exam result date chart and download the result.
|SSC JE Paper 1 Exam Date-|
|SSC Junior Engineer Official answer key released||–|
|SSC JE Result of Paper 1 Date-|
|SSC JE Paper 2 Admit card download date||–|
|Date of SSC JE Paper 2 descriptive test-|
SSC JE Cut off Marks
Cut off marks for SSC junior engineer depends on various factor. One of these factors is the Difficulty level of examination questions, Average performance of candidates, Number of candidates appeared, and Minimum expectations of the Commission.
|Civil Engineering cut off marks|
|Electrical / Mechanical Engineering|
Merit list of SSC Junior Engineer Exam
A list of candidates who are qualifying is decided based on the merit list in the final list. If you are qualifying the merit list marks then you will be selected in the exam result else you are not selected.
SSC JE Paper 2 Result
All the candidates who are qualifying paper 1 exam will appear for the paper 2 exams. SSC JE Paper 2 exam divided into three parts and each part is having a total of 300 marks.
- General engineering (Civil and structural)-300 marks
- GE (Electrical)-300 marks
- General engineering (Mechanical)-300 marks