SSC has released a recruitment notification for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’. So, students who are interested in this recruitment can apply for it before the last date. All details regarding the Stenographer Bharti like application dates, application fees, eligibility criteria, application n process, exam scheme, exam date, age relaxation etc are given below in this article. Hence, scroll down to get all these details.
- Date for submission of online applications: 20.09.2019 to 18.10.2019
- Last date for receipt of application: 18.10.2019 (17:00)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 20.10.2019 (17:00)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 20.10.2019 (17:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 22.10.2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination: 05.05.2020 to 07.05.2020
- Stenographer Grade C: 18 to 30 years as on 01.01.2020
- Stenographer Grade D: 18 to 27 years as on 01.01.2020
- Permissible relaxation in upper age limit as specified in Para-5 (a) and 5 (b) above and category codes for claiming age relaxation is as follows: Click Here to Check
The candidates must have passed 12th Class
How To Apply?
Candidates have to follow all these instructions to apply for the SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Recruitment.
- Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-III and Annexure-IV of this Notice.
- The last date for submission of online applications is 18.10.2019 (17:00).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The Commission does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
Students who have any question regarding the above-provided info can ask us. To do so, they need to submit their question in the below-given form. Team OID will help you out and try our best to resolve your query.